Reviews for Coral Sands and Coconut Palms
Aurilia chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So... Did the formatting do what you wanted it to do?
Baileys chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i cant explain it but i LOVE the tone of this thank u! the perfect fic to read while im enjoying the rare sun here in the uk;)
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
damn u now I got the song in my head. Now I have to listen to it lol

good story
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
mmmmmmmmm get distracted from writing and posting my own chapters by the prospect of a shirtless Tony...woooo, anther great little story from you that i love just as much as everything you have written :D
petuniatc chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yes! I like it but we really need to find a nice frat brother for a future story. Good one.
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw, loved it! Great musings, Tim/Tony friendship moment, and a trip to the Caribbean!
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I’m glad you picked up on the drinking on board ship thing. I was bothered by that too. I figured that his only opportunity to indulge would be during ports of call, while on liberty – assuming that Agents Afloat ever really have off duty time. I was also puzzled by the assumption that he had been drinking a lot since I don’t recall there being any indication of it before Vance broke the team up.

“on the trot” – another new English idiom for me to learn. And here I thought I already spoke the language. You help me to relate to the linguistic difficulties that Ziva has.

I like that the stone skipping didn’t turn into a competition between Tim and Tony. It’s nice that they could have that recreational moment together without getting into one-upmanship.

I think you captured Gibbs’s voice very well in his phone conversation with McGee. Including labeling Tony a “beach bum.”
Belker chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
HI! Lovely as always :)

Tony's sad musings, the "what's wrong? It's May"-thing... Loved it! NOBODY writes Tim and Tony like you do, scouse.

And the ending was sooo good. Aah, to get even...

Love

/B
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ah, scouse, don't ever shut up about that trip - or stop thinking about it if it brings this sort of vignette for us to read.

Very nice job.

Thanks for posting it.

pdf
Angel of Clay chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Just got a little distracted with the image...brings to mind a hammock photo I believe we'be already covered. :)

Anyway, absolutely love it. The part in the middle where Tony's thoughts are running along the lines of: Second thoughts? Always. Deep down? Never. Then shut up. Those were absolutely perfect. I mean, who hasn't had dark times while traveling a road they know that they'really meant to walk? And that Willoughby gets his taunt thrown back in his face, loved it!

And I'm left with the lasting image of Tony and Tim skipping stones on a beach. If only we could get this in the show...Here I go getting distracted again. LOL!

Angel
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ahh, those Malaysian beaches I remember them well even though it's been years since I was there. Sigh.

Some of the early sentences are a bit wordy/lengthy but this works well in setting the mood for the paragraphs where Tony is wading into the water. I like how this shows a serious Tony, mentions Kate and ties in with canon about the photo. Also the Abby/Gibbs line and happy ending.
Caper25 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Great story. I love the Tony/Tim bonding, and Tony getting revenge on his frat brother.
Mooncat99 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Looks to me like Tony really needed a breather ... I liked it. While it's not action loaded, we learn a lot of what is going on in Tony's head and well - that is always a good and interesting thing. And thank you for that nice Tim/Tony scene there. It's really refreshing to read something where Tim ist just a true friend and nothing else, with no dark thoughts behind him whatsoever. And Gibbs. Sigh. One simply has to love Gibbs! About time someone fought for Tony. I'd love to know how he really convinced the SecNav and Vance.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wonderful piece! Loved your take on this part of the story arc; you dealt perfectly with Tony's desires and thoughts on the situation. Perfection as always, Scouse! :))
Kermitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
If I'd ever been to Malaysia, I wouldn't shut up about it either. I bet it was pretty darn amazing!

Stone skimming rocks. I am terribly bad at it though, but my brother kicks ass. Always nice to watch!

And I love the little postcard revenge! Totally brilliant ending...

Great story, once again.