Reviews for Guardian
travelqueen124 chapter 8 . 4/17
So I really enjoy this darker more in depth look into Ichigo's character and motizations. It has been great so far and in looking forward to the rest of it as well as the sequel that follows it. You are a seriously talented writer, especially to be able to take what is essentially a novalization of the manga and twist it enough to make it stand on its own as a completely separate story. Thank you for sharing your head cannon with us.
good story.
definitely deserves way more reviews
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
cool, but Rukia's eyes are pale blue, not black... is that artistic license for some plot point later on?
Guest 907 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Dear God, this chapter was almost too much.
griffindork93 chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
This story blew my mind. Canon with a lot more depth.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Ok, fairly interesting idea, novelizating bleach, the only fics like this are of Zelda or Pokemon, so props to you.

Second I do really hope you are not sticking to canon.

Third, your characterization of Ichigo is a bit... iffy at times, high? Sure he might look like a delinquent but I doubt Ichigo would have willingly sought problems considering his sisters are among the most important beings on his life.

Fourth the delinquent, thats a bit eeeeh over the top, Ichigo beating someone to the point of nearly killing them happens in the manga... iirc on the earlier parts he'd rather not but if you stand on his way you get trampled on.
swagerness chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Good stuff
dragonsheart8261920 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
I just recently started rewatching Bleach, and felt the need to look for fics and I saw the second one so I started this one and I really enjoyed it. I like the take on Ichigo and all added bits and bobs if feels more flushed out. I thought it was going to be to long I mean its nearly 200,000 words just to get to Soul Society but it wasn't, I really want to start the sequel now but I need sleep, and I've already gone way past when I needed to go to bed reading this.
Siggimondo chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
Inoue Orihime...
Ichigo, y u no tap dat?
Siggimondo chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Xenophobia is such an ugly thing, especially in souls.
Siggimondo chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
This needs more reviews. This is a job for READERMAN!
Siggimondo chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
I'm reading this on my phone anyway, so I wouldn't be able to tell P
Siggimondo chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
More chapters please D
Siggimondo chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I fail to see how a stuffed animal is hormonal, but I'll let it slide because it's funny.
Siggimondo chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
For being so adverse to killing he sure had no problems ruining Ichigo's life.

To be Kon-tinued.