Reviews for Gay Bar
spencerreidsgirlfriend chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh my GAWD I love this soo much! It stinks that its a one shot but I'm definetly reading more of your fics!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/16
Kind of cute in a sexual way, wish there where more stories like this one.
Vonnie chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Damn it! Is there a sequel?! This was some good reading.
Blufirewing chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Possessive Morgan. Love it!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awww, love this story, I always love it when Morgan is ready to reveal his true feelings that he loves Reid and has been in love with him for a long time. He is "his genius"
caleab.covert chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Very nice story.
AuntSara chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Another great story! I really loved Morgan and Reid's inner dialogues. I loved how confident Reid was in this story...and how he calmly helped Morgan understand his feelings. Really well written.
lilnathy13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
love the story:)
librarat chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I totally agree with "Guest." Fin-ish the story! Fin-ish the story! EVERYBODY NOW! Fin-ish the story!...
Mickey chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very sweet
Livelygirl838 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love that joe guu he is so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hey, hey HEY! Where in the Hell's the rest of the story? You can't just leave it hanging like that! This is the only decent Reid erotica I've read and I want more. C'mon. I want to read about them making out and sucking each others' cocks (among other things). Please?
hot4booth chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
A lot of their thoughts seemed very realistic. It was a great story with a sad ending.

"Reid, Spencer . . . I've had more one night stands than relationships in my life . . . a lot more . . . so I will probably screw up from time to time, but I've never wanted to be with someone as much as I want to be with you, so I'll do my best. That's all I can promise."

This proves the girls' theory to me... Reid is going to end up getting hurt.

"Shit," JJ says, chiming in. "This has disaster written all over it! Spence is going to end up with his heart broken. Morgan won't mean to, he'd never hurt Spence intentionally, but it'll happen just the same. Even if Spence is some kind of exception sexually, we all know Morgan's philosophy is 'love 'em and leave 'em' and that's not Spence. He loves Morgan. He'll be crushed when Morgan gets bored."
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my god...this was just great! It was so vivid..and we got to get into their heads and their thoughts..God that was awesome! I'm so happy for our genius and our chocolate god! I'm sure Morgan would disapprove of my use of our XD Oh well! :-D He'll have to come find me ;D Anyways, just amazing - I'm speechless, and kind of quivering out of pure elation XD