Reviews for Gay Bar
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my god...this was just great! It was so descriptive..so vivid..and we got to get into their heads and their thoughts..God that was awesome! I'm so happy for our genius and our chocolate god! I'm sure Morgan would disapprove of my use of our XD Oh well! :-D He'll have to come find me ;D Anyways, just amazing - I'm speechless, and kind of quivering out of pure elation XD
Helena Night Nobler chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved it.
klagana1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
i really hope u are going to do more! that was great! way cute and u left on a cliff hanger! plez update soon!
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
wait that's it? No hot sexyness with Reid and Morgan? Crap. Me no likey! Hehe just kidding I really did like this a lot.
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved it! No lie! Good job! Wonderful!
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Ithink the first chapter is cute and funny. Poor Derek don't like to share is toy's so cute. Please update when you can.
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Great fic although I would suggest either sticking with first or third perspective instead of switching in between the two
Dee78 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i loved it! Great job. :)
XxSlimShadyxX chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm completely in love with this - it had me grinning and laughing and toes curling through out the whole thing! You have to continue you it - imagine Morgan's reaction if the team went to a pool party of some sorts, and there were lots of men there trying to take his genius. Haha, anyway, please do continue it, it was perfect :3
AshStilinski24 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Please continue this!
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this was great
Srienia chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
The scenes where Morgan was confused were very well written, I really enjoyed those. It was nice to see Derek claiming possession of Spencer so quickly up at the bar.
yknarf chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is one of the best Morgan/Reid fics I've read! :-)
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hahahahaha! Oh, so many parts of this were both hilarious and delish. I think my favorite was when Morgan thought at the bar that he should just beat on his chest and yell "My genius!" I nearly cried.
Noskilz chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very,very nice. I enjoyed this story immensely.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2