Reviews for Aliens: Homefront
Tim Keuhlen chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Phenomenal storyline, adrenaline pumping action sequences and enough technical details to keep the technophile in me sated and wanting more, all at once. I would have thought the SEAL would have held the rank Master Chief (heh).
I uh, Pray more will (eventually) follow.
You, my friend, Rock!
OMAC001 chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
THis is certainly interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next!
AAEdmonds chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Oh please oh please oh PLEASE tell me you've written the next chapter! I'm frothing at the mouth here, man. :)
Warlord Darnell chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
Oh wow.
Warlord Darnell chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Oh man. Charlotte just lost her arm. And that's just like Dutch to get into an argument with another NCO. And I'm actually planning on having him be promoted towards the time when he goes back into the action. And frankly; I was still hoping Charlotte could keep kicking ass.

Yet another good chapter
Someone who isn't important chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
Wow. I love the story. Glad you put Hicks in. He's the ultimate badass. Hey have him kick Weyland in the balls for being such a d**n idiot for me. Heck, twice. I hate Weyland-Yutani. If it's not obvious.
Warlord Darnell chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
Holy shit! Hicks lives!
Warlord Darnell chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
OH YEAH! You kept us waiting; but this was well worth the wait. You nailed Dutch
Right on. Things are starting to get fun. And I love Iceman quoting Aliens. Hudson's line is a classic. You nailed it spot on. Well worth the wait.
Warlord Darnell chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Holy crapshack from the great gig in the sky, with crap on a fucking stick! That's really incredible. And I guess that little foreshadowing from the beginning was true.
And I'd hate to see Sanfrancisco take on a Xenomorph outbreak. Man oh man, this is going to be one real hell that the Twins van Hold will have to survive. A little more description of San Francisco would help
Zelandis chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Thanks for the new chapter!
Gehenna79 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Frost, stop screwing up you pathetic meat sack!
Gehenna79 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Looks like you got the dialogue down chap. No offense but that last line about raining death was cheesy as hell. Still, good chapter.
Warlord Darnell chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Whoa. That is all I can say...
Warlord Darnell chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Yes, yes, yes!
This fic is totally awesome, and I loved the way you handled Standard and Larissa meeting. I only hope that there is even more. This fic is awesome. Keep up the good work.
Warlord Darnell chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Holy crap! Kestrel's a synthetic; who knew. This chapter was really good, and I figured that the cornbread reference in the tac-files (I forget which one) would come into play.
Another great chapter. Keep it up Marine. OOH-RAH!