Reviews for Three Deadly Rules
Thanatos430 chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
It is sad this story is in a bit of a cliff hanger :(
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Qveen Dree chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
I love it please update soon :D
Freya's Valhalla chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Nice! I really enjoyed the scene where the demons almost killed/raped/whatever Rin and Sesshomaru appeared out of nowhere. I thought it was detailed pretty intensely :D. I do think you are maybe rushing things a bit, but as long as you plasm the characters feelings and give them a realistic and smooth development, you'll pull through.

Sesshomaru is rather OOC xD, but the story already has barely nothing to do with the manga's original plot, so I think as long as you don't have him singing, laughing sadistically or picking up flowers, you can keep him a little OOC.

Thanks for the A/N menthion. I'm glad you like my username; I'm a mythology freak, hell yeah! So I kinda love the name too (obviouly, duh) xD.
Qveen Dree chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i love it already can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
icegirljenni chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Akihito! HE AND HIS DISGUSTING plan on RIN? Now Airi has gone and I am sure those bruises around Rin's body are all come from Akihito's attempt to do whatever that I can not imagine ARGHHHHHHHHHH He better not to laid his fingers on RIN since she was Sesshoumaru's!

I can see the hatred in Rin's mind and I feel so sorry for Sesshoumaru. He truly cares for her and after many attempts of helping her she stills hate her which is sad :'(

But I am sure once a survivor forever a survivor she will comes to realization one day that Sesshoumaru is really care for her.

I don't think this is rush work in fact the plot flow really well. There are so many good stories out there taken far too slow to reveal their plot and it make the story turn rather boring and so yours is doing good and keep it up!

I love how Sesshoumaru battling with his emotions, his need of caring the human girl and when Rin hugged him all that stoic character shattered! that was so nice to read and I can feel it which is perfectly written.

Good job and I certainly love to see what happen next. I hope in time Rin will learns that Kohaku won't come for her and her only savior now is Sesshoumaru.

But wait! Aren't they going to be in huge trouble if they succumb to their feeling? Poor couple right? But I am sure there has to be a way to fix this problem, human and demon can live together. What happened to Rin's parents has to be end.

Update soon :-D
Taraah36 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
It didn't feel rushed to me , I rather enjoyed it :-)

I'm wondering though when will Rin give up the anger and see through Sesshomaru's eyes that he loves her?

Where did those bruises come from?

What will he do with kagura?

What will happen when Rin excapes?

I hope the lord doesn't try anything , I know Rin will kick his ass but still... Only Sesshomaru deserves Rin's heart .

Update soon!
Taraah36 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Please do update soon!

I really want to know what happens next!

What does Sesshomaru ...no what WILL he do? What is it about Rin?

Please update soon!

I hope Rin's not hurt too bad!

What was kohaku going to do to her? She should of smacked michiko (sp?)

Definitely keep Sessh's point of view in there! :-)
IlaynaBliss chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
loved it. although onee-chan is for a sister, while oni-san is for a brother:)
icegirljenni chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
(O_O) Sesshoumaru and Rin have met before! That means they met twice then? So Sesshoumaru met Rin the first time when Kohaku is leaving the girl. And the second time is the most recent where Sesshoumaru is saving her.

So Sesshoumaru left Rin at the clearing huh? So no one suspecting she met a demon and soon that incident has become a memory. This is the disadvantage for humans right? I mean even after Rin met with Sesshoumaru, no one will get to know because humans don't have the ability to smell the scent unlike demons.

So if a demon ever meet with human for sure they will get to know easily.

I guess the reason Kohaku left for another girl is mainly because of Rin's family background.

Excuses me if I am vague while reading but why Rin thinks Kohaku is going to kill her if she returns? Rin didn't hurt Michiko right?

I wonder what will Sesshoumaru do with Rin. By law he will have to kill Rin right? And for sure if the villager know about Rin present at demon territory she sure won't be accepted back by the humans.

This is going t be interesting. :-D Update soon!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Wow, very original! Some parts are confusing, mainly because of so many backrounds that have still not been revealed, but that will flow with time ;)

The prologue immediately got me tangled up, I really like how you've set up the "demon-humans" plot.

About the point of view, people usually recommend to stick with one in order to avoid confusion or evasion, but if you focus it just in two points of view I think it will still be catchable.

Good job and keep it up :)!
icegirljenni chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Do you modify chapter 2, dear?
Taraah36 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Wow! So vividly detailed! Please update soon! I would love to know what just happened before Rin fainted. How, why and where was Sesshomaru? How did Rin get cut ?

Why did he save her?

I'm glad Rin is making it ok and not being treated as bad as I thought by the villagers. I'm just so upset that her brother just left her. I mean why? What did he know about her that she doesn't? Did he ever think about coming back for her?

What will happen now that my favorite couple have met ?

Oh and 2 small things.. when you were talking about the forest being undisturbed by the village .. you don't need the word " where" there. Also the arrow sheath is called a quiver :-) . I didn't know if you purposely left it out or just forgot. So that's just a little FYI :-)

I'm in love with this story ;please update soon!

Ciao
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I'm in love with it already!
icegirljenni chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
What happen to the girl that was a victim for the bandit? She was dead too when Rin try to attack the bandits?

I believe the bandit was not dead when Rin fainted right? So it was Sesshoumaru that kill the bandits?

He safe Rin and NO! The villagers? They are coming and they will see Sesshoumaru with Rin. SHE will meets the same fate like her parents!

So Souta was only telling he went for laundry but did not return? How can he left Rin behind :(

Update soon, I want to know what happen next.