Reviews for Pinky Promise
Vyscaria chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Don't be afraid of writing- "keeping it neutral to avoid any uproar" doesn't do much for the work itself, and most likely doesn't do the piece justice.

I did lose a friend in Afghanistan. I believe he saved my life at the cost of his own, and every day I am reminded of him. I remember the things he used to say, the love he had for his family, and that's what makes it so much more heartbreaking. I'm just one soldier and I can't speak for every one, but though we do get run down at times, we try to keep our spirits high. Leaving family at home is horrible, but we've got to make the best of it. It unsettles me to see all this hopeless, bleak misery going on with Arthur.

I don't really understand what's going on between Carriedo and Arthur, and I'm slightly disturbed by how Matthew's life at home seemed to be consumed by his fear for Arthur. But overall, I think you're very close to the heart of these emotions that make the separation so difficult. It's courageous of you to have taken this challenge of writing a military fic.

Please, keep writing.
The girl you never knew chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was really cute!I adore maple tea but there isn't alot out there...

Loved it!Great job!