Reviews for Healing Together
SilentFlame13 chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Nice story!
LovesRickman chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
I quite enjoyed this story! You got the characters perfect!

MISSY aka LovesRickman
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
It's short, but I enjoyed reading it. It was not too sad or too fluffy... it was simply a nice story to read. Most stories that are 20k words or less are too abrupt, but I thought you did well writing this. Nice job. :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Not bad at all. Nicely written.
Bittersweet Fable chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
I loved it
recey2010 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Excellent!
articcat621 chapter 18 . 9/9/2012
awhh! this was adorable! :D
Smithback chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
a perfect end for a great story
onebigscribble chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
Another great update :) I liked this chapter and the dialogue between Remus and Florean. I hope that Remus takes their coversation to heart, although I imagine he's still going to beating himself up about it. But Florean made a really good point about Hermione having had to deal with taunts all her life already. I'm looking forward to your next post! Oh and I voted in the poll :)
Scribbles.
xx
Lordhightoppfan chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter! Cant wait to read more!
Smithback chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
very good
kk1999 chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
I love that old man telling Remus like it is. Nice
MarriedNOTdead chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
so short... please update again soon! ;)
Sampdoria chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Finally a man with a brain, and I am not talking about Remus:-)) It is funny though that Remus seemed to take Floreans words about what would be Hermiones faith when given to Flint as a toy as truth and not listening to Hermione when she told him, or even better had been smart enouhg to realise the facts for himself by adding two and two together. Florean was only partly rigth for Remus having nothing go apologize for, he was correct in Remus not doing anything he needed to be sorry for, what Remus should be on bended knees begging forgiveness for, is what he didn't do. He didn't figth for her, he didn't do anything to help her, he didn't do anything to protect her and that is close to unforgivable in my book.
That said, I don't have to love the characters all the time to love the story. I am an avid fan of Hermione/Severus stories, and you won't belive all the ranting I have done over his idiotcy in various fics through the years:-) I most often than not are perfectly happy when the happy ending is reached. I must repeat though that only the best authors gets rants like that, badly written stories with bad plots and even wors writing, i just stop reading. There are to many stories worth reading than to spend time on bad ones.
Salinia chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Finally Remus is getting to his senses :P
Great chapter!
Can't wait to read more!