Reviews for Cryo
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 5/19
Good story, I hope you continue it.
I love the idea you have so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
cko2 chapter 2 . 2/20
i dont really know much about mass effect, but this story is very funny and the reactions to ranma chan are going to be priceless to say the least...
i always wondered where tali and her race came from, i read about her and her race in a different story and never knew where hey where from. i guess from mass effect. thanks for sharing.
kenbre chapter 2 . 1/6
Hope you write more enjoyed it
jimdark chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Update plz!
kenbre chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I would love to see more of this it would be great if you could finish it
Red Dog Krim chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This was... VERY interesting to say the least. Pity this cliff hanger of epic proportions has a wait time of equal standard. I fear I shall never see this mythical third chapter. Alas, I thank you for the interesting read none the less.

Reviewpartthing: If there was anything wrong, I did not notice it.

!_!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
"Reasonable explanation" my ass! I want MORE! I love Ranma and I love Mass Effect. This has the makings of a great story. I hope you get back into writing this. Good luck!
Ghost chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I wonder what happend next.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I hope you come back to this story.
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
This is pretty enjoyable story with an a creative premise but I am going to have to call bullshit on Ranma dodging the projectiles considering I doubt anyone could have near light speed reflexes, also
shishi hoko dan and mouko takashiba don't use air but are more like energy attack like you've seen in Dragon Ball Z.

Besides from these errors this is very interesting, I look forward to see how Ranma explains this and how well his marital arts is received
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Two years.
: (
Dark-Night-Prinny chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Hey love this fic ! Just wondering though is it a dead fix in the water or will you eventually add to this story?
spicarus chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I would love to see Ranma explain her (or is that his) way out of this one. Also, what happed to Gekkaja and the Kinjaken (sorry if I misspelled those).
shadowbndg chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Why are all the good Ranma/Mass Effect crossovers dead within a few chapters? Oh well, maybe the author will have a ME craving and remember this.