Reviews for Cryo
fellow chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
More please!
FireInLife chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
This was a better chapter, I got the idea that Ranma just enjoys childlike flirting/teasing rather than it being a setup for a harem (and it helps that the ending implied Shepard is a lesbian).

I still think you are giving Ranma too many unique qualities. He simply seems too perfect at this point. It also seems like this is more "Ranma shocks the galaxy" than "Ranma explores/saves the galaxy" or whatever.
FireInLife chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Ugh...Sha'ira is OoC and Ranma is a "Mary Sue/Gary Stu" character. And I can't help but think you are aiming for a harem by unnecessarily having Ranma save Tali and beat Shepard single handedly .
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Good story, I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I love the idea you have so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
cko2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
i dont really know much about mass effect, but this story is very funny and the reactions to ranma chan are going to be priceless to say the least...
i always wondered where tali and her race came from, i read about her and her race in a different story and never knew where hey where from. i guess from mass effect. thanks for sharing.
kenbre chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Hope you write more enjoyed it
jimdark chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Update plz!
kenbre chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I would love to see more of this it would be great if you could finish it
Red Dog Krim chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This was... VERY interesting to say the least. Pity this cliff hanger of epic proportions has a wait time of equal standard. I fear I shall never see this mythical third chapter. Alas, I thank you for the interesting read none the less.

Reviewpartthing: If there was anything wrong, I did not notice it.

!_!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
"Reasonable explanation" my ass! I want MORE! I love Ranma and I love Mass Effect. This has the makings of a great story. I hope you get back into writing this. Good luck!
Ghost chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I wonder what happend next.
arcanasage chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I hope you come back to this story.
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
This is pretty enjoyable story with an a creative premise but I am going to have to call bullshit on Ranma dodging the projectiles considering I doubt anyone could have near light speed reflexes, also
shishi hoko dan and mouko takashiba don't use air but are more like energy attack like you've seen in Dragon Ball Z.

Besides from these errors this is very interesting, I look forward to see how Ranma explains this and how well his marital arts is received
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 2/24/2014