Reviews for Cryo
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 2/11
I hope you update soon please.
The pen or The sword chapter 2 . 2/7
My only problem with this is the description of the ki techniques being condensed air, we clearly see them explode causing massive damage and even burning or freezing depending on how ranma decides to focus it. From what I saw of the magna the techniques are simply condensed explosive life energy powerful enough to rip craters through concrete and stone.

I understand twisting the canon to make ranma fit better but that goes against the ranma spirit doesn't it? Most of the time when an author decides to dump a character like ranma into a new world you have to be prepared for systems to break. He is chaos given physical form. Plus claiming ranmas simply biotic doesnt explain saffron, hot and cold ki. The ability to create tornadoes or the three hundred year old women and magic staffs...
mizukifugiwarra chapter 2 . 1/24
Make more chapters now!
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
amusing story
werewolf662000 chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
This is fun, waiting for the next chapter.
fellow chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
More please!
FireInLife chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
This was a better chapter, I got the idea that Ranma just enjoys childlike flirting/teasing rather than it being a setup for a harem (and it helps that the ending implied Shepard is a lesbian).

I still think you are giving Ranma too many unique qualities. He simply seems too perfect at this point. It also seems like this is more "Ranma shocks the galaxy" than "Ranma explores/saves the galaxy" or whatever.
FireInLife chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Ugh...Sha'ira is OoC and Ranma is a "Mary Sue/Gary Stu" character. And I can't help but think you are aiming for a harem by unnecessarily having Ranma save Tali and beat Shepard single handedly .
Sanguinis13 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Good story, I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I love the idea you have so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
cko2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
i dont really know much about mass effect, but this story is very funny and the reactions to ranma chan are going to be priceless to say the least...
i always wondered where tali and her race came from, i read about her and her race in a different story and never knew where hey where from. i guess from mass effect. thanks for sharing.
kenbre chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
Hope you write more enjoyed it
jimdark chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Update plz!
kenbre chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I would love to see more of this it would be great if you could finish it
Krimea River chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
This was... VERY interesting to say the least. Pity this cliff hanger of epic proportions has a wait time of equal standard. I fear I shall never see this mythical third chapter. Alas, I thank you for the interesting read none the less.

Reviewpartthing: If there was anything wrong, I did not notice it.

!_!