Reviews for Of all the Butlers in the World, You are mine
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
i love it make more of it!
promocat chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
both are skirtibg around theirlust & love!
Mademoiselle Wordsmith chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Sebastian:

"I believe Sir Matt has caught my personality quite well in this fanfiction. However, I must make sure to tell him that he made a tiny mistake in his Chapter 2. Where he put: "Sorry..." Sebastian said as he said up. It should have been sat up I believe. Bocchan should I take a riding crop to his hands then?"

Ciel:

"Hell no! How is he going to write another awesome chapter if you do that!"

Sebastian:

"My apologies my Lord, I did not think of that. I shall just send him a letter informing him of the mistake."

Ciel:

"Don't do that either, he won't write anymore if you go correcting his mistakes!"

Sebastian:

"My, why do you care so much if he writes more or not, Bocchan?"

Ciel: *blushes*

"Because I want to see what happens..."

Sebastian: *grins*

"Why wait my Lord, we could just continue the story now through role-play." He walks over throwing the contents on Ciel's desk to the ground and pushes him on top of the polished wood.

Ciel:

"Get off me! That's not what I meant at all!"
CLePear328 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
KYAAAH MORE MORE :D This is awesommeeee
Kick-Aft chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
interesting.
JezebelStrike chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Poor Ciel and his darn chair. Hmm, I wonder if it was just an excuse to have Sebastian's hands on his back. Damn you Ciel just for being adorable and damn you Sebastian for just being sexy but fake.
BaySaysHey chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
asdfg. i told you i'd review. this is such a good story D: - wants your writing skills- now go write the next chappy.
Aishitsuji chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Will you update soon? I really like it! It's very cute!
promocat chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
sigh! who wouildn't be in love with sebastian?
JezebelStrike chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Hehe *lecherous grin* Hm Sebastian is sexy is he not. ah poor Ciel he must be all flustered... oh dang it! My inner fangirl is coming out. *shoves back in* I wonder if I was the first to review. I hope so! I loved/liked this chapter A lot! :3
Fading Blue chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
It is very nice, but I would like to correct a few things.

It is better if you use capitalized letters only in titles, names, the pronoun 'I' and such; that is also written in the guidelines which you have to agree with before posting a story, and believe me they say it in a worse manner than me.

The only other thing I have to say is that the chapters and paragraphs are too short.

I did not spot anything else.
promocat chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
nice start
JezebelStrike chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
so.. When are you going to update again? I liked it so far and I absolutely can not wait to read more!