Reviews for City of Cinder, City of Ash
Veronica chapter 4 . 5/23
Interesting, tremendously insightful and very, very hard to read this story of yours. Poor Sansa! I despised what happened to her and how Sandor never did anything to help her. Not really. I liked Sansa thinking how she never will forgive him for that. I hope she'll turn that in a promise to herself. And Sandor hasn't her trust, too. Good. He doesn't deserves either forgiveness and trust from Sansa. But I also am satisfied with what he is doing now to help her. He'll fight for redemption, I guess? From his sins against her, at the least. Anyway, this fic was a good one. Well-written and with a well developed plot. The character study was awesome. And the chess metaphors were fascinating. I am now very curious about Sansa and Sandor's life in Alaska, though. Thank you for writing and posting this story. It was hard to read but Sansa trumped her enemies at the end and that made me happy. Take care and have a good weekend!
mooncatcher1981 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
My very own Trojan Horse Defense is available as: "graver than matter (the weight of you and I)" currently at Archive of Our Own fanfiction archive as part of the TV Show "The Heirs". You can get at my masterful command to use metric to beat you with the strength of my skills if you visit Fandom Wank Reports, my Trojan Horse Defense starts in page 28, via a bait and switch entitled: "I am a wank machine. Follow the link."

What I lack in subtlety, I make up with my total inability to back down at any point. Call me drill sergeant general. :-)
mooncatcher1981 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
My pertinent links are: community/wank_ ?page28#comments (for me engaging with Mean Girls who just Don't Get It), I start engaging with the post that is entitled: "I am a wank machine. Follow the link."

You can get to my second Trojan Defense via: /works/3307955/chapters/7289726. The fic is called "graver than matter (the weight of you and I)" for the South Korean show "The Heirs". I am like a tornado of utter directness in my effort to drive my point home using every tool available to me, let's just call a spade a spade. I also display a certain flair, let's just say.
mooncatcher1981 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
This here piece of art speaks to my very soul. I wish these motherfuckers both asfixiate and burn, let me show you my own: /works/3307955/chapters/7289726. I call this my attempt at surviving via getting in touch with those stupid as fuck lucky charms, as I try to engage with those stupid as rocks bitches posing as Smart, community/wank_ ?page28#comments (I start using my voice to vodoo their asses into dancing like stupidheads for me via the strength of my chameleonic super powers as I pose as an earnest person who just wants to be heard with the post that is entitled "I am a wank machine. Follow the link.": community/wank_ ?page28#comments). Current effictiveness rate? Not one single person has got what I did theire at all. Current state of conscience? As always, at ease yet I still suffer cyclical depressions come certain dates, every day my ire sort of keeps going to my grandmother, which kind of makes sense since this fucker is emotionally sadistic as they come, as immature as fuck, and fetichistic as hell. I don't know, my memory still does not travel back before age fucking four, when my cousins miraculously arrived and I stopped being left alone with the motherfucking monster. I call this: proof positive that my Maker is pretty Smart and has decided I will not see what happened yet because He knows me too well. My mood? As always come this time of the year, incendiary as Drew Barrymore training her stare at you and wanting you to do as you're told, and do it quick too, please.:-)

I hope somebody got my semantic drift and decides to click on the links. I want the people I'm adressing to have the worst posible day, please, because the tightness and conciseness of everything I did in my fic is very much, well, let's call it legendary for now. And the metric of the spell I cast in order to get the mean girls to see me judge them remains insanely good. I tell you, the Bard smiled at everything I did theire. Spirit animal? At present, let's be onomatopoeic, and say: I am channeling a jungle cat who keeps wanting to pounce and yet nobody provides just cause. I ascribe this to the fact that I am catholic as they come yet I fucking hate the state of my church because my grandmother practices communion weekly while that fucker John Paul provides the mechanisms to maintain that state of affairs while I refuse to engage in anything romantic because the prospect of physical sex... let's just say, I fucking break down if anything shows its intent to penetrate the barrier provided by my skin. No, I never go into hysterics but I just stop engaging in sensorimotor functions until I get whatever is trying to get at me to not fucking get closer. Sometimes the mechanics of it get sort of chaotic, let's just say. All the while my Maker, He just cries as He holds on to me and says: I am working on justice for you and my Love for you is such that I will allow you to kick, scratch, and scream, but I need you to use your Voice to get people to Listen. I keep seeing myself as Chief Justice playing a hella Troyan Horse defense, let's just say.
julianna5782 chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
As usual, you sont disappoint. This was fucking amaziiiiing! I wish it were a hundred pages longer!
blackkitty95 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Very original and well-thought. I really appreciate the fact that you stick close to canon. I absolutely loved the chess reference! Well done.
J21ES chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
No this can't be the end. I need more. I've absolutely fallen for this story and and your version of these characters. Please tell me you're thinking about expanding this story, you're an amazing writer. There is so much you could do with these two.
Jac Danvers chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
This story was great. Really enjoyed it a lot!
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
One chapter in, and this is legitimately awesome. I love this. On to chapter two!
kashicanhaz chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. Yay. I love you. Thank you for this.
kashicanhaz chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
More of the same loveliness. Kudos for getting the unkiss in there! I love how close you're sticking to cannon in this AU-brilliant!
kashicanhaz chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loving this. So well written, so carefully adapted to the AU. I love the way you've translated the events-leaves me wondering HOW and not quite WHAT is going to happen. I adore this. And on to City of Ash!
Brimseye chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
hehehehe nice
Brimseye chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like it! Very nicely done! I was sad to get to the end of the chapter till I saw there were a few more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
:o suspenseful! Very well done!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »