Reviews for Burnt Kisses Makorra version
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I loved this one too.. I'm glad I found it! I saw the other one and you're warning made me think I better not. Probably good because my reaction was similar to Mako's first reaction. I'm rediculously innocent haha. Great fic. You're a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Write a chapter 2 about what happens in the room! LOL:-)
SMILES-FOR-THE-REAPER chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that was ummm... well it was really good! it was a little embarrassing to read it, but still!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
what the fuck that is it!
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow... D
strawberryamethyst chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is probably still one of my favorite fanfictions of Legend of Korra. I would love if you did more Makorra fanfics after Amon and the Equalists are defeated.
katara-zuko1714 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
fuuny and cute
cleopatra0906 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A ZUTARA FAN! THIS MEANS YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTOR EVER! MAKORRA AND ZUTARA ARE MEANT TO BE! RIGHT MORE PLEASE!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ooh, sexyyy 3 I like. Great one shot o True though that Mako's awkward. That makes him so cute though~ ;u;
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
O MY GOSH, MAKORRA OVERLOAD! XD I likes it. :)
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHA. Oh god. It's great to are what you were originally planning, as well. You are on a roll! Then there's me. Life has been taking up my time and I've been writing chapter six for fifteen days here. :( ANYWAYS. I thought that was so creative, when they're just drinking tea and Korra just suggests sex. The only confusing part is that they're implied to be in a relationship yet Korra asks? Otherwise this was way too funny!
leafysummers chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow Korra. Aren't you straightforward? ;) Nice work...good details lol. :P
This is where my name would go chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh, I love mako and korra much! Great job
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Commenting as I read.

I like how you describe them in the beginning as normal people, just making some tea.

Ohh, ok, now I know when this takes place. Weeks/months after the second episode, lol.

"A genuinely sweet, awkward guy." Those are some similarities with Zuko! Like, the only same thing about them.

Yay, you ship Bolin/Asami too? At least until we find out something otherwise.

I like how you include exclamations in the middle of paragraphs, to put emphasis on a particular statement.

XD, Mako and his intense looking.

As a Firebender, is it possible for Mako to boil his tea from being flustered? I remember in one episode where Zuko was angry and he was meditating with candles, and the flames went out.

Ooo, he got his scarf wet...

"At least, look at me when I'm speaking to you!" Haha, Korra was acting like Katara for a second there.

I'm guessing it looked like he was wearing lipstick?

Korra, purring? O_O

Thanks for mentioning me in your author's notes at the end.

Going to read more Makorra by you now.
karusenshi chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lol pretty suggestive but its really good! Nice job once again!