Reviews for Hopeless
I love it! Great job!
katara-zuko1714 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
awwwww
HalfBloodCamper chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
bittersweet. loved it though. :)
asillyhouettey chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
JFKJKDSJFKLAJSFLKJDSKJFDKJFKJ ...!

This is truely the best story that I read pertaining to the kiss between Mako and Korra. _! Can't wait til I read more or whatever! I'll be supporting you
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is my favourite so far. I might cry. I don't ship Makorra like as hardcore as you but I nearly cried going through all your Tumblr posts. Considered making a Makorra blog, but I'm already dying with three, so I'm leaving one... Making it two blogs to manage.. Yeah. Anyways. THIS IS SO SAD. I'm listening to Alex Turner songs while reading this and his vibe is so sad, which makes this all the more emotional!

What a great good night story. And heart breaking! This is so realistic too. It's not all happy like "let's be together! Happily ever after!" it's the complete opposite. Woohoo go Riley! Keep writing! And I shall keep reading!
Liz McCallus chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
ASDFJKL; THIS MADE ME HAVE SO MANY FEELS!

Yeah, I have a feeling the kiss won't end well. Something's telling me Mako is going to push Korra away, or vice versa. I love this-it's very raw and real and passionate.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh you got the drama/angst down alright... ;) Dude that was heartwrenching! Great job. Though I hope it doesn't really go down like that... I like a happy ending. :)
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LKAJDLFKJA;SLDFKJAS;DLFJA;LDSFJAS;LDKFJ. I was like that when I saw the Makorra kiss and when I read this. Sadly, I think the situation will probably be something similar - desperate, in-case-I-don't-come-back sort of thing. But I am so very on board with the Makorra ship that I'm staying in a luxury state room.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That's so thoughtful of Korra! Thinking of the brothers' safety before her own.

:O You think that Mako's going to tell Korra that he loves her (when the kiss happens in the show)? Squee!

So she DID hear him start to say he loves her?

"Instill" was a vocab word.

I like how you say "overactive fangirl suspicions," lol.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is the main turnout I see from the kiss. There's too much fear and sadness on her face for it to be good. But my second theory was that Mako might actually be in a relationship with Asami and Korra gets... well, like that. Just one last (and first) kiss before you let go, ne?

But really, I'm more enclined to believe in her kissing him before she goes off to fit Amon on her own. Because she believes she might never be coming back.
FFRLFJCWKrkdtwyvs chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I AM SO HYPER OVER LoK!

I was reading a fanfiction and they said something about them being OFFICIAL.

As in, CANON FTW OFFICIAL EPIC MAKORRA MADNESS.

So I had to find it.