Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
MsLiss chapter 55 . 9/17
So good
dreamthief19 chapter 55 . 9/6
Going into this story I had no idea what to expect. A few chapters in I couldnt see myself ever liking this version of Edward or ever understanding why this version of Bella would ever want to be with him. However throughout the story you somehow made me like him and root for them to be together. You have such a way with storytelling that I genuinely felt so many emotions while reading this. The Alec x Bella relationship was utterly beautiful (you shattered my heart in the last two chapters, damn you.) Her emotions every time leaving a new situation was something I could feel. You are an incredible writer as I felt I truly experienced what happened in this story. Now as I know some other people have mentioned there were some plot holes and you used some names twice (two Peters, two Heidis, two Laurens) and there were quite a few grammatical errors (I died a little bit inside every time you used beckon when you clearly meant beacon) HOWEVER even with that being said, it didnt take away from the quality of the story. Overall it was a very wonderful read and I did so enjoy the conclusion with Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 55 . 9/2
I am totally speechless. Seriously. Marking this fic as a Favorite doesn't come close to expressing how much I love it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
redhed0103 chapter 55 . 7/16
I loved your story. One of the best vampire stories in twilight fanfiction. Thank you for sharing.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 48 . 7/6
No way Victoria is actually dead! Love the story so far!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 30 . 7/6
Aw it’s going so wonderfully for them, which means in the next couple chapters some shit is about to go down.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 19 . 7/5
Okay...sorry but what the fuck Edward? I can't even handle this. :P
TheaterofTragedy chapter 18 . 7/5
How can he tell her he wants her to know him and be happy when she sees him when she barely knows or sees him because he off banging that bitchy violent chick? Also...if he does love her why is he still sleeping around and worse shoving it in her face? SORRY had to get those frustrations out, other than manwhore Edward, it is a very interesting story. :)
Ruth786 chapter 55 . 5/23
WOW... that was an amazing story. I truely enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
KDMCAM chapter 55 . 4/14
This was an amazing story! I haven't been able to put it down! I won't forget these characters for a long long time!
myhubbyissoedward chapter 55 . 3/6
Great story, loved it
bene chapter 54 . 2/19
SHUDDERS, NOT SHUTTERS!
Wes chapter 11 . 2/19
It's a VIAL, not a VILE. Damn.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/20
Edward is not going to be pleased with Bella's and Peteer's growing closeness. Interesting interaction.
readicted chapter 14 . 1/20
She will have a very hard time trusting any vampire again. Carlisle didn't give her any forewarning. Maybe he didn't know Edward was going to show up then, but it seems like this had been a ploy all along. Carlisle is obviously trying to get Esme back. Maybe Edward and he have been working together, or maybe Carlisle sensed how affected Edward is by Bella so he bought her so he could perhaps make a deal with Edward. He must have asked Edward not to bite Bella.
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »