Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
Hate chapter 29 . 10/20
I hate both of them, edward is dirtying bella. Innocent what? They're fit each other coz both sluts. Dont care if bella angry and hurt by edward but she is using people, maybe peter is okay coz he doesnt mind but jacob like bella i think and even though not, what she doing is still called using someone. She is too easy, she is not close to jacob and sex with him, what a slut!
paragod chapter 55 . 10/4
I loved your story.. I couldn’t walk away from it until the end. Thank you
Angry chapter 54 . 8/11
It's one thing to not finish a story but to mark it complete is just cruel and not fair. I honestly couldn't care if authors can't commit to finishing a story, I get it, I've been there. But I would never mark it complete. Because then people like me come along and find the final chapter missing. I don't understand why people do this.
it's simply me n you chapter 48 . 7/7
Why do I feel that Victoria is not really dead?
Also I’m having a bad feeling about Alec. Like maybe he’s a double agent.
MegansHumor chapter 29 . 2/25
Ummm... so this is pretty much just one big fuck convention and no one cares?
twiclare chapter 55 . 2/23
Alec truly loved her. Edward is a complex and flawed man but, they belong together and I’m happy that they have a chance to live and love in peace now!
twiclare chapter 51 . 2/23
I’m really hoping that Jasper is part of a rescue party!
twiclare chapter 49 . 2/23
Oh no!
twiclare chapter 48 . 2/23
Is Victoria really dead?
twiclare chapter 36 . 2/22
What an awful scene!
twiclare chapter 32 . 2/21
I’m glad that’s he took her to see Alec.
twiclare chapter 17 . 2/21
I wonder if Carlisle traded her for Esme?
team rob chapter 30 . 12/10/2018
:):)
MsLiss chapter 55 . 9/17/2018
So good
dreamthief19 chapter 55 . 9/6/2018
Going into this story I had no idea what to expect. A few chapters in I couldnt see myself ever liking this version of Edward or ever understanding why this version of Bella would ever want to be with him. However throughout the story you somehow made me like him and root for them to be together. You have such a way with storytelling that I genuinely felt so many emotions while reading this. The Alec x Bella relationship was utterly beautiful (you shattered my heart in the last two chapters, damn you.) Her emotions every time leaving a new situation was something I could feel. You are an incredible writer as I felt I truly experienced what happened in this story. Now as I know some other people have mentioned there were some plot holes and you used some names twice (two Peters, two Heidis, two Laurens) and there were quite a few grammatical errors (I died a little bit inside every time you used beckon when you clearly meant beacon) HOWEVER even with that being said, it didnt take away from the quality of the story. Overall it was a very wonderful read and I did so enjoy the conclusion with Edward and Bella. Thank you for sharing this with us.
1,619 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »