Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
TwiTwiAgain chapter 35 . 2/26/2014
Worried about this visit to Aro!
Reinbeau chapter 50 . 2/25/2014
Jasper?!

What do you have planned for our heros?

The things I would like to do to Aro, and dear Jane! My husband has even come up with some very inventive things for them.
Shamatt0403 chapter 50 . 2/23/2014
Is Jasper playing a part? Hypnotized? Hopefully it is all a ruse.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/23/2014
This story is absolutely lovely. I love it and I sincerely hope you keep updating swiftly. I really want to know what happens. I feel for these characters. At one point I almost cried.. Which was surprising for me.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
The whole human donor thing is so interesting. Great idea.
august raven chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
Man! Too short...but really good! Did Jasper lose Alice and he's gone rogue...or is it part of a plan? I keep going back to Carlisle repeating himself. ...? Suspense is great!
Amie Roberts chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
So...So...good! I can't wait for the next chapter.
HollyLouise chapter 42 . 2/21/2014
enjoying the story
Mireads chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
I am glad the chapter was short, I don't think I could have taken much more. It does have a HEA right?
BlackwaterRhythm chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
Oh my poor heart! I adore this story and can't wait for more :-)
Guest chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
This is a story about pathetic woman and a man who screw her over with other women. I wonder how can you say it is love? Some girls and women read this story and maybe they really believe that fucking around doesn't necessery means than their men don't love them, maybe they believe men who cheat on them still love them and they should stay with them.
Bella behaves like a victim of abusive man. She stays with him and still loves him no matter what he does. Edward fucked other women so many times in this story that I'm not sure if I should scream or laugh that you still insist it is love. It's sick.
parkesy23 chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
brilliant as always. so loving it
westernem chapter 50 . 2/21/2014
You are going to get them out of this right? Like they will get to live happily ever after right? Things have just gone so crazy I can't keep up, stressing me out lol
SusayyQ chapter 50 . 2/20/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nooooooooooooooo! What is happening !? Please update soon! Please!
LiLi82 chapter 50 . 2/20/2014