Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 55 . 1/1
The Sky Is Painted With Red has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in November by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
BrennAstotle chapter 55 . 12/27/2016
I have a question. When all was said and done they got the life they wanted but what happened to Laurent? Was he killed bc if not he is still out there and he has an obsession with Bella? Wont he come for her? I enjoyed the story. I'm not a huge fan of Edward sleeping with a lot of other women but it worked out i guess.
Knit Bug chapter 55 . 12/24/2016
Thank you for this story. A very interesting read- but a good one.

Knit
T chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Absolutely amazing... Finally finished reading after 3 years of it being in my email slowly updating. I have no words on how much this story made me feel. I like a story that can send me through an emotional roller coaster. Ive never reviewed a story before but i felt i should thank you for your wonderful creativity and im not even a twilight fan
ParasiteGoddess chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Leave it to Edward for whatever reason to be an Ass. Love it!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Two Chapters in and I'm so in love with this fic. I can't wait to keep reading.
Guest chapter 55 . 12/13/2016
I am glad that you finished this story. It was a whirlwind but fantastic!
anon chapter 38 . 12/11/2016
Holy shit, I don't usually write reviews but goddamn this chapter was so hot. Wow, major kudos
it's simply me n you chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
So, since Alice is not answering her, I have to wonder if she's been bitten & is changing.
Also, what's up with Peter?
The gift from Alec is a sweet touch, but what's up with Edward?
withloveviv chapter 55 . 12/10/2016
Bravo! Great read
confusedmom chapter 55 . 12/10/2016
Thank you for sharing this story and for finishing it. It was a great mix of mystery and suspense and thoroughly enjoyable. I hope you continue to write, either for fanfic or for your own enjoyment, as you have a way with words. Cheers!
MingMei chapter 55 . 12/9/2016
This was a beautiful story . Although I felt like the ending was a bit too rushed , the story however was well written and had depth (something that's rare nowadays ). Thank you have such an amazing piece .
bearygirl chapter 55 . 12/9/2016
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
goldfishaddict chapter 55 . 12/9/2016
Not gonna lie, COMPLETELY worth the wait - thank you for finishing your lovely story, it's been a wonderful journey!
AndreaO22 chapter 55 . 12/8/2016
This story was pretty confusing. Other than Bella fucking everyone, I couldn't really figure it out.
1,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »