Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
MsKMJ chapter 48 . 1/31/2014
Riley could be dead, but I doubt that Victoria is dead. It's probably one of her tricks to make them feel safe. Update soon please!
sanglin chapter 48 . 1/31/2014
I don't know if I believe she's dead..and I think they're fools to believe it.
parkesy23 chapter 48 . 1/31/2014
So esme has been wiping her memory. Been wondering who it was. Victoria dead? Hope so but not sure. Loving it thanks
boo1414 chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
I think Victoria is very much alive, unfortunately.
bexie25 chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
My concern is: are they REALLY gone?
Tulips at Twilight chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
I hope Edward saw in Rileys mind that Victoria was actually dead. I wouldn't put it past her to have staged her own death to put Edward off the trail.
jansails chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
Does anyone trust Riley's statement that simply?
jansails/jan2
EdwardsKitten chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
Oh my! I may be more excited for their reunion than they are!
4MeJasper chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
Somehow I doubt Victoria is gone.

Thanks for all the recent updates. I had missed this story.
xshynenstarx chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
I think Victoria staged her death.
majose chapter 48 . 1/30/2014
Yeah, Victoria is alive and a vampire now. I guess Riley took one for the team. I wonder how was he convinced to do so
ivanhoeslady chapter 47 . 1/30/2014
Just started reading this last night and i couldn't stop. I still don't get why Bella has all her memories supressed from before though, how did Alec get in the picture if Edward wanted her from the start? I hope she gets it all back soon. And the Jacob thing is annoying i'm guessing he was the one who broke in the house Bella was hiding and if so then why? I cannot wait for more and i spazzed when you took the setting to the philippines, you visited here yes? I hope you had a really good time! Will you be updating regulary this year? Hope to hear from you soon!
Sirren Bright chapter 47 . 1/28/2014
I can say that even though I'm sad it happened I'm glad it did no one ever listens to poor Edward. Alice over-estimated and Bella never thinks with her head. Heck in the book, it just felt like they were ignoring the danger like when she pushed for sex I'm like girl you are already a branding iron now you want him to put his face to that branding iron. Its dangerous and no one is perfect especially vampires with strongly hostile instincts. *sigh* but maybe Edward will finally change her and she won't havento worry about breaking like that vase.
parkesy23 chapter 47 . 1/27/2014
Finally all up to date. Have really enjoyed reading this story and so can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for your dedication.
parkesy23 chapter 46 . 1/27/2014