Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
jk chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
SEE I KNEW IT hes wanted to ate with her for YEARS and yet hes fucking irina and vicki and some faceless blond...and hookers? WTF?

NO THANKS
jk chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Did you seriously have bella just throw herself at Edward ? the morning after he was fucking a hooker? he probably hadn't even showered yet and bella was like...mmm I want some? WTF?
this story is horrible!
jk chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
damn right she deserves better then Edward...I think he knows shes his mate and hes fucking around anyway cause hes just a gross whore like that...and I think bella got the short stick ya know...and I think bella should just kill herself all already, and Edward...LOL if you were mine I'd treat you right ...and cheat on you constantly...come on he lusted after easy hoes like vicki...he'd cheat for sure
jk chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
yes its great but why is she hugging the whore? its from alec not that used up skank!
alec said to watch out for Edward...not in so any words but why in the hell is bella not heeding the warning? god shes soooooo freaking stupid!
jk chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
bellas just begging to be Edwards whore and I'm thoroughly disgusted with her!

After the nastiness that is Edward she shouldn't want anything to do with him!
this should be a bella and anyone else story!
and I mean that! there is nothing to like about this Edward! hes nothing but a used up whore
jk chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
if vics not Edwards mate...lol like we thought she was since he was with irina too...and some new blond right before vic was trying to fight bella...anyway if shes not his mate then why does he let her treat another donor like shes better then her...is vic a donor or a whore? or both?
jk chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
why in the hell would bella say something so fucking stupid? but I'm your donor...like shes jealous? of what? Edwards freaking NASTY!
jk chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
what I want to know is why in the hell is bella even thinking about Edward after seeing him at that party and seeing what a nasty whore he is? surely she cant be interested in something that used. I'm sure a "newer" model would be perferable...not as used up ya know?
letmein123 chapter 54 . 12/28/2015
I've almost been holding my breath for part 2 of this chapter. Please say it is coming very very soon. ;-( *tears* this has been so good.
Totalbookfan chapter 54 . 12/6/2015
I'm crying my eyes out at the end of chapter 54. This story is so good.
Cockerspanmom chapter 54 . 11/24/2015
It was very intense. Loved it. Sad though. Alec died and Edward almost killed Bella.
amogle chapter 54 . 11/18/2015
Absolutely loved it can't wait for the rest!
scarlet99123 chapter 54 . 11/14/2015
Next chapter pls pls pls..
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 54 . 11/8/2015
Wow! This was a good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next chapter to figure out what's going on.
parkesy23 chapter 54 . 11/5/2015