Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
It's October need need update.
mayi84 chapter 53 . 10/11
We would love an update to see what happens with this story.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 10/8
Your characters belong in a padded room. They make no effing sense... I'll save myself and you the trouble now. I'm done. So so done.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 18 . 10/8
Before your story read like there was two people writing it. A person who wanted smut, and a person who wanted a love story, but a normal one. where two ppl met and just worked on a relationship the normal way.(Even though u pushed the idea of an eternal bond) Now in this chapter, it reads like a 3rd person entered the fray, and your looking for a deep sentimental love story that is supported by the strong feelings a 'mating bond' brings. -W.T.F ?

Problem is... NONE of the previous chapters support the sudden change in 'this' relationship, in this chapter. The relationship reads like a psychotic and unhealthy one to be in. This chapter just came out of nowhere. Sure sure, we know this will be EXB in the end, but everything you wrote prior, didn't support it. as matter of fact, everything you wrote prior supported everything but a exb ending. Its like you said to yourself. 'Okay, I had my fun with my smut, now lets bring these two together.' (smh) It really is out of nowhere. Im sorry if this is news and no one has brought it up before, but I really pay attention to what I read. Putting together what I read before to the characters in this chapter. Im sorry, but their current actions makes no sense.

They want to explore this bond, but the treated like s*** this whole time. Literally fucking everyone else, while the other person was clearly aware what they were doing. How effing 'sacred' is this bond then if this is how its being written.

Just do it the normal way. Don't bother mentioning 'eternal connections' when or 'electrified touched' and all that other jazz, if everything written shows no foundation for this so-called connection. If you wanted to write smut, call a spade a spade and just write smut. Just have exb be the last two boning after they ran through the gamut of characters. Because if you were going for a 'love' story...You missed. and missed it by a whole mile... no more like a whole planet. lol. You were waaayyyy off.

Disclaimer- this was not meant to flame you on. Just pointing out some obvious truths.

TrillionSchiffer chapter 17 . 10/8
...Thank you for your contribution. GN and GL
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 10/8
If this is a love story between ExB, your doing a horrible job. Edward is not even likeable. And I find myself rooting for bella to end up with ANYONE else except him. (that a first for me) SMH. Rewrite maybe needed. I don't care what 'secret' he has or 'games' he is playing. its stupid, just to do all that just to hide the fact that she is his mate. And to bone other chicks in front of her. SMH. Horrible. It throws the significance of the mating bond out the fricking window. SMH. why make it so significant then just ignore it? SMH.
august raven chapter 53 . 10/6
This is the second time I've read your fic. I saw the update and started all over again. Please , please post soon! And thank you for your effort!
debslmac chapter 52 . 9/15
:) loving this
SusayyQ chapter 53 . 9/14
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 53 . 9/14
This has been one of absolute favorite stories! The romantic tension, the action...just everything! I am so glad you will be finishing it! My favorite thing is always hearing the thoughts of Edward! I wish you well in your life and look forward to the rest of the story!
I found this story last night while my boyfriend played his game and I must say, this is probably one of my favorite twilight story of them all. Don't keep us waiting for too long tho! I'm during to know what happens
Shamatt0403 chapter 53 . 9/13
We will be here waiting. Take care.
BlackwaterRhythm chapter 53 . 9/12
You have made my year, I love this story. Roll on October!
Donna G Burger chapter 53 . 9/12
Thank you-thank you-thank you for coming back. I am so excited about this. I've hated the idea of Edward still being held. I have loved this for so long. ;-)
marley01 chapter 53 . 9/12
Can't wait until you update, love your story
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »