Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
parkesy23 chapter 54 . 11/5/2015
Just awesome chapter. Brilliant thanks
twifi-reader chapter 54 . 11/4/2015
I'm in love with this story! Please let there be another chapter?
Bobbie Francies Reisen chapter 54 . 11/3/2015
nice story so far.
Duvi chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
Gahhhhhh! I need more! Please let Alec be okay. He can still be put back together, right? Right?! Bella will make it. She has to. Alec is the one that worries me.
T.O.J chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
I'm so confused right now how come he's not drinking from her why was she taken away from the Cullens will the Cullens ever going to be happy family please let this be a happy ending story
TheRedGirl chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
Perfect chapter. I've followed this story from the beginning and I feel privileged to be here as it finally comes to an end. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into your incredible talent. I can't wait until the next one.
jansails chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
Ahhh, Edward came to enough to realize he must pump venom into Bella or she would be lost to him forever.
I don't think Bella realized what Edward was trying to do in her last moments.
jansails/jan2
Jadiona chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
Another great chapter in an amazing story. Though, I'm sure that the end, as with all stories, will be bitter sweet, I'm still looking forward to reading it
luvyateamedward chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
Even though you posted late which I don't mind the chapter was awesome! So much action. Great writing! It was like you could see everything that was happening. I wonder if she was able to be changed or not. Can't wait for the last chapter!
debslmac chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
4MeJasper chapter 54 . 11/2/2015
Drifting...

Thanks for the update! I've missed this story.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/18/2015
It's October need need update.
mayi84 chapter 53 . 10/11/2015
We would love an update to see what happens with this story.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 10/8/2015
Your characters belong in a padded room. They make no effing sense... I'll save myself and you the trouble now. I'm done. So so done.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 18 . 10/8/2015
Before your story read like there was two people writing it. A person who wanted smut, and a person who wanted a love story, but a normal one. where two ppl met and just worked on a relationship the normal way.(Even though u pushed the idea of an eternal bond) Now in this chapter, it reads like a 3rd person entered the fray, and your looking for a deep sentimental love story that is supported by the strong feelings a 'mating bond' brings. -W.T.F ?

Problem is... NONE of the previous chapters support the sudden change in 'this' relationship, in this chapter. The relationship reads like a psychotic and unhealthy one to be in. This chapter just came out of nowhere. Sure sure, we know this will be EXB in the end, but everything you wrote prior, didn't support it. as matter of fact, everything you wrote prior supported everything but a exb ending. Its like you said to yourself. 'Okay, I had my fun with my smut, now lets bring these two together.' (smh) It really is out of nowhere. Im sorry if this is news and no one has brought it up before, but I really pay attention to what I read. Putting together what I read before to the characters in this chapter. Im sorry, but their current actions makes no sense.

They want to explore this bond, but the treated like s*** this whole time. Literally fucking everyone else, while the other person was clearly aware what they were doing. How effing 'sacred' is this bond then if this is how its being written.

Just do it the normal way. Don't bother mentioning 'eternal connections' when or 'electrified touched' and all that other jazz, if everything written shows no foundation for this so-called connection. If you wanted to write smut, call a spade a spade and just write smut. Just have exb be the last two boning after they ran through the gamut of characters. Because if you were going for a 'love' story...You missed. and missed it by a whole mile... no more like a whole planet. lol. You were waaayyyy off.

Disclaimer- this was not meant to flame you on. Just pointing out some obvious truths.

Trill