Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
Guest chapter 52 . 3/8/2014
So Edward found his mate in Bella, he loved her so much but in the same time he was fucking other women? Sure... It's so sad that some girls really think it's love.
It's breaking my heart because I have a friend who is constantly cheated by her boyfriend and nothing that her family or friends say can't make her to leave him. She stays with him because she really believes he loves her, no matter what he does. It's absolutely sad and depressing what he did with this girl who in the past would sooner cut his dick off that stay with him.
BridieM chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
I admit I have been somewhat confused. Thank you for allowing me to see whats what and wheres where. Loved this chapter. The background on Edward and Bella, and also Esme, just adds to the richness of this story. Till next time. :D
Mireads chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Cant't wait for the update
penmom chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Can't wait
dazzleglo chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Wow awesome back story.
Duvi chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Yay! She's going to save Edward!
xshynenstarx chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Alec's plan sounds so cool. I hope it works. I love all the history between Bella and Edward. I can't wait for them to be reunited. Please update soon
Guest chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
yes! Go rescue Edward!
luvyateamedward chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Aww I think I love Edward in this story a little more. Can't wait for the next update to see how everything turns out. We finally got our questions answered! :)
boo1414 chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
So exciting!
majose chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
I just hipe Bella becomes strong enough to kick everybody's ass
MsCullenIsMe chapter 52 . 3/7/2014