Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
SusayyQ chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Debbie Hicks chapter 52 . 6/13/2014
then all the sudden a Strangest Alien change was happening and I Was Shaking and Transforming then all the Sudden Screamed in pain into a Vampire All the sudden Flashed open My Wild Crimson eyes and smelt my prey the Vulcans all of the sudden sprang up very fast then Had To Drink very with a Swiftest air and Attacked and with my best friends Sorry Felix Move over doofus! used the Vulcan nerve pinch very way too too tightsiest thump Felix he is out cold Bella you can do it donate Vulcan blood Got to Donate Blood Volturi Then I Did a very fastest but the Speediest and theCombation and all of the Sudden then Gave Venom Were All drained Burp Excuse me used a Tissue used a watch to count onto my wrist their failing hearts Psssssst it's over drained the ripest but fertiliest greenish blood tastest alien gained their language all of you then screamed KROYKAH! What who screamed Master she can give only Vulcan blood and her friends are Vampires used a watch and has manners spoke in Vulcan words and phrases is a language Specialist has absorbed their language like what Dawn it's Starfire we have children born from Eggs she can bless us and them with our own hybrids the blood she took is Vulcan her eyes are Golden so their own eyes changing oh my head knocked me down is three times stronger who looks human is Surgery-altered to look Vulcan with them is a Extraterrestrial pointed ears with upswept eyebrows with bangs cut but styled thank you for the Catsuit with jacket huh boots Heidi I Nam going to use my own hand to preform the Vulcan it will painless but it will take time use my gift here goes nothing Your mind to my mind your thoughts to my thoughts your life to my life our minds are merging and becoming whole and one Give me your memories into my mind she is Telepathic by Touch and using her mental shield it is evolving into a balloon and protecting we made a serious error she is in fact not human is from our planet is Vulcan she is using touch telepathy then she felt relaxed we are one protect us yes we found our Savior to guide us it was over then all of the Donators became Golden eyed vampires all was peaceful then it happened we lived here eternally forever thanks to my own gift.
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 52 . 6/7/2014
They certainly held on to that mysterious backstory long enough!

But I like Alec's plan. It makes sense. Maybe Alice will see what Bella is going to attempt and she, Esme, Emmett and Rose can join in 'Operation: Rescue Edward'. With Jasper helping them from the inside, that sure would surprise the hell out of Aro!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for Victoria:)
Thank you! -RoseE. x
20Chloe02 chapter 52 . 5/27/2014
I. Cannot. Wait. For. The. Next. Update.
This story is one of the best I've ever read, I can't wait to see how it all turns out :D
Guest chapter 52 . 5/14/2014
Just give her another freakin shot to shut her up!
Guest chapter 38 . 5/13/2014
He's probably with another woman and it doesn't matter? Ummmm...ok
Guest chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
I can't read this anymore. I can't stand as hole characters or pathetic ones like bella.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
Why did you make Bella like this? She shouldn't give a shit. You make her seem pathetic and weak. I hate this Bella.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
oh please I think it's desperate how much she wants and after the way he treated me how is with other women disgusting
Guest chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
Is Bella an idiot...then don't. Psh...whatever. I wouldn't want his diseased dick anywhere near me.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
If they fall in love I don't see how Bella could love him after this.
siren of titan chapter 52 . 5/4/2014
but will there ever be a new update?
foreverpeetaslove chapter 52 . 4/23/2014
I hope everything is alright and RL hasn't gotten you down too much because I really miss this story. Please don't let it go unfinished like so many WIP out there. I love this Edward and Bella and they deserve some happiness. Please, please update soon.
tanseynz chapter 52 . 4/10/2014
Hope you get back to it...the plans versus Aro!
tanseynz chapter 48 . 4/10/2014