Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
TrillionSchiffer chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
...Thank you for your contribution. GN and GL
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
If this is a love story between ExB, your doing a horrible job. Edward is not even likeable. And I find myself rooting for bella to end up with ANYONE else except him. (that a first for me) SMH. Rewrite maybe needed. I don't care what 'secret' he has or 'games' he is playing. its stupid, just to do all that just to hide the fact that she is his mate. And to bone other chicks in front of her. SMH. Horrible. It throws the significance of the mating bond out the fricking window. SMH. why make it so significant then just ignore it? SMH.
august raven chapter 53 . 10/6/2015
This is the second time I've read your fic. I saw the update and started all over again. Please , please post soon! And thank you for your effort!
debslmac chapter 52 . 9/15/2015
:) loving this
SusayyQ chapter 53 . 9/14/2015
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 53 . 9/14/2015
This has been one of absolute favorite stories! The romantic tension, the action...just everything! I am so glad you will be finishing it! My favorite thing is always hearing the thoughts of Edward! I wish you well in your life and look forward to the rest of the story!
Guest chapter 53 . 9/13/2015
I found this story last night while my boyfriend played his game and I must say, this is probably one of my favorite twilight story of them all. Don't keep us waiting for too long tho! I'm during to know what happens
Shamatt0403 chapter 53 . 9/13/2015
We will be here waiting. Take care.
BlackwaterRhythm chapter 53 . 9/12/2015
You have made my year, I love this story. Roll on October!
Donna G Burger chapter 53 . 9/12/2015
Thank you-thank you-thank you for coming back. I am so excited about this. I've hated the idea of Edward still being held. I have loved this for so long. ;-)
marley01 chapter 53 . 9/12/2015
Can't wait until you update, love your story
Cockerspanmom chapter 53 . 9/12/2015
I am excited to hear you will be finishing this. Appreciate you sharing your talent. Love this story. No pressure.
Duvi chapter 53 . 9/12/2015
I will be happy with whatever you can give me babe! I love this story, thank you for sharing.
Jadiona chapter 52 . 8/14/2015
This story has been really enjoyable for me and I'd like to see it completed as it seems it's within it's last few chapters. I realize that may be unlikely given how long it's been since your last update, but I really think it would be great to see this story finished
sdgouso chapter 52 . 8/2/2015
I really hope you finish this someday. I am completely enthralled by this story and am so sad that so close to the finish you had to stop. I am assuming that some RL problems are involved and I hope that it has not been too bad. For a story that has no beta, you have done really well. Just a few misspellings and a few words that don't mean what you want them too.
I appreciate the time and effort you have expended to share your talent with us and I do hope you can continue.
Thanks, Sue.