Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
Good chapter.
Tigerforce chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
nice first chapter.
walkingwithgiants chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
I want to punch him in the goddamn face.

*sigh* my anger is testament to how much i love this story. please don't break my heart at the end lol i don't think i'd be able to recover.
brandie722 chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
I'd much rather read a jealous Edward than Bella.;) I detest Irina...Poor Bella.
Rosie.Fl chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
Ugh i irina dies.
bexie25 chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
good and interesting, hope Edward hasn't blown it.
Reinbeau chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
Our dear Bella isn't going to become an adict is she?
jansails chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
This is unique, interesting, quite captivating, leaves the reader "curiouser & curiouser" as the saying goes.

Read the entire story at once.

I do have to say it completely & utterly baffled me Bella would feel she had the right, could give her virginity to Peter.

Bella is a slave, property owned by Edward, not living separately from Edward but in his home.

Then, Edward seemed not to mind really- this again astounded me as he does have rules & states there are consequences for breaking them.

It is inconceivable to me Edward would not expect Bella to keep her virginity until he said otherwise, that development just blew my mind.

jansails/jan2
princessnerra chapter 26 . 6/15/2012
Finally!
amberkey chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
I'm really liking this story! Can't wait for more.
dipsydoodle chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
Oh that was a great chapter! So glad Edward finally caved! Thanks for the update.
michangelina chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
Loved it! I'm glad Bella didn't turn... Yet!
Nessa19 chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
This means they are finally together? :) this edward is so dark and misterious so sexy!
BKris29 chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
Plz...update soon!
Twiggalina chapter 26 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter!

I'm enjoying this fic a lot!

Twitter is a great place to be if you want to keep in touch with the Fandom.I suggest you give it a try:)
1,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »