Reviews for The Sky Is Painted With Red
leopardcrazy chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Thank you so much for letting bella loose her virginity to a nice guy. I'm all for bella and edward as being mates, but I hate stories where edward sleeps around and bella saves her virginity for him. That is some twisted shit. How is that romantic? Well now I can enjoy your story and put it on alert. I love the direction you took and I hope you are not discouraged by other readers who don't like that you let bella sleep with peter. I thought it took guts and you are stepping away from typical stories, on this website, where bella is a virgin doormat for edward. Please continue! I look forward to the next chapters.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Is bella his mate and if so why are they going around and sleeping with other ppl? Is this an exb story? So far it don't seem like it, just curious.
sillybellasara chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
I like it, but am confused a little, I think! What is Bella to Edward, who really bought her, why is Edward such a dick? What happened to Alec? I hope Peter and Bella used protection. If Edward is planning on mating to Bella why does he not care that she is giving herself to another?

Or this has just come to me, he is allowing her to live out her life as human with Peter, because he does not want to sully her innocence? Will Esme ever be reunited her mate? Will there be a war, and a HEA?

See confused, with many questions.

But I am enjoying the story, it is a bit different then any other, which keeps me on my toes. I did just Flove Alec though!
sillybellasara chapter 16 . 4/19/2012

See confused, with many questions.

dipsydoodle chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Wasn't expecting her to lose her v card with Peter. I like surprises in a story. Wonder how Edward will react to her now. Proud of Bella for fighting back with Victoria. Thanks for the quick updates!
mayi chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
I can't believe she lost her virginity to peter. I wonder how edward feels about that?
brandie722 chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
I'm kind of glad that Bella lost her virginity to Peter. Edward's been an ass! So Edward's alone with a bleeding Bella...Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter! Your doing an awesome job on this story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
princessnerra chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
So you totally skipped over Bella's first time with Peter. I'm wondering what does Edward want from Bella?
ellaryne chapter 16 . 4/19/2012
Love it
feja chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
Great chapter.
feja chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
Oh, again poor Bella. Great chapter
feja chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Uh oh... So he's glaring at her? I wonder why.
feja chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Aww that wasn't so bad.
feja chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
This is very exiting. Great chapter
feja chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I'm praying that Carlisle is good :)
1,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »