Reviews for The Darkest Void
ravengtr chapter 1 . 6/28
Man, so far the negi in this story is such a ... i would say doormat but that word wouldn't even do him justice. He's like water or something, the moment any force is applied he loses all cohesion and form with little to no resistance. The negi in his original works is not like this. While he may be somewhat timid (at the end he lost alot of the timidness he had at the beginning of the story) at times as well as the english gentleman type he does still possess a backbone and is more than willing to use it when he needs to, even more so when it's towards people he's not acquainted with.

Being bound as a familiar in an unknown land to people of unknown motives after a forced summoning is NOT something he would do. He wouldn't attack them outright so you got that part correct but that in NOWAY means that he would simply sit there and accept things like that, esp since you've shown he had time to think through what's going on.
If you wanted him to be bound then you should have thrown in summoning trauma/sickness, massive disorientation due to suddenly being dragged through the void, or something along those lines which would cause him to have most of his guard dropped and thus not know what's going on. Keeping it like this breaks immersion, at least to me, and makes it hard to take the rest of the story seriously.
Mernom chapter 30 . 6/18
My questions are not about this chapter, but the RPG one. Why did Negi had E class spirit parameter, is that something that only natives to that world have ( given how Agnes also has some ) ?
Mernom chapter 29 . 6/18
What.
Mernom chapter 28 . 6/18
A bloody RPG... And I thought that I saw everything already... Lol
Mernom chapter 27 . 6/18
Dat ending... Write a story about it!
Mernom chapter 26 . 6/18
Once again, comedy gold.
Mernom chapter 25 . 6/18
Can you post Negi's spell names with translations? Not everyone can read those letters...
Mernom chapter 24 . 6/18
The fight was quite epic, did the arnament he used was one ' thousand thunderbolt'?
Mernom chapter 23 . 6/17
Funny thing, that last chapter is ALMOST as funny as the Negima manga. Why funny you ask? There's that saying, that a picture it's worth a thousand words... Does that means that out this were a manga, nut would be a thousand times funnier then the Negima manga? Or maybe not, given how it would eliminate the repeating gag when the characters tell a story off screen and all.
Mernom chapter 22 . 6/17
Ok that was a plot twist... I hope to read that story at some point.
Btw what's with all that fate/ reference? Noble phantasems, A rank charisma, dreams...
Mernom chapter 21 . 6/17
That ending... Its that fullmetal alchemists reference? Good chapter, I like your jokes, especially that 'no sir' one
Mernom chapter 19 . 6/17
I swear I forgot about that suit maker at that point... You keep the original humor with a brand new plot, great job!
Mernom chapter 17 . 6/17
Dat ending.. No words
Mernom chapter 15 . 6/17
Good chapter, both comedy and plot advancing
Mernom chapter 13 . 6/16
Wasn't the duel yet, but it was worth it.
Was that reference to Fate/ ? Most likely was