Reviews for The Darkest Void
kaori54432 chapter 15 . 10/25
Such a shame I found this pic now that this hasn't been updated in 4 years, then again I didn't touch until two years ago so there's that. I love your fic. It was a blast to read, and unlike a sizable portion of most fanfic writers(of this fandom or otherwise), you actually paid attention to how the characters were portrayed in canon and managed to write a believable Negi even with the time skip.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 30 . 10/24
wow
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 21 . 10/12
that persona reference!!!!!!
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 30 . 10/7
I have just recently come across this story, and thought I'd check it out. I liked your more recent work, so I thought this would be worth it. It was . . . but it sucks that it hasn't been touched in a while. I was just wondering if you would ever come back to this.

Happy writing, and update soon!
Eveon chapter 20 . 8/7
What... when did wales die?
"just following orders" Ah the Nazi argument...
let me guess: the Holocaust didn't happen and hunting Nazis hiding in Argentina is wrong. So is jailing George Zimmerman. "him being jailed won't be Trayvon back"
Blooddragon332 chapter 3 . 6/16
it has been way to damn long sense i found a good book!
Blooddragon332 chapter 1 . 6/16
um who the fuck was death from we ask this!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 26 . 5/27
so wait did negi and henrietta have sex or just made out
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 22 . 5/27
ah so it was chisame who died, damm i liked her
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 8 . 5/27
nooo please don't tell me eva is dead, maybe instead have her in a coma to slowly recover her energy
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 5/18
Technically, Negi is human in canon. He's just an immortal mage.
EMIYA KURO chapter 8 . 4/10
rape decency. hahaha good one..
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 20 . 1/22
oh my god this is hurting my brain, sorry your a good wrighter, but i can't deal with how much of a bitch and emo negi is, like seriously, i expected him to pull out a razer and start cutting him self, then tell the new queen how much of a dumbass she is.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 17 . 1/22
but...why didn't negi just go in the ship and kick ass?