Reviews for The Darkest Void
Ermac The Being of souls chapter 3 . 6/16
it has been way to damn long sense i found a good book!
Ermac The Being of souls chapter 1 . 6/16
um who the fuck was death from we ask this!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 26 . 5/27
so wait did negi and henrietta have sex or just made out
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 22 . 5/27
ah so it was chisame who died, damm i liked her
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 8 . 5/27
nooo please don't tell me eva is dead, maybe instead have her in a coma to slowly recover her energy
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 5/18
Technically, Negi is human in canon. He's just an immortal mage.
EMIYA KURO chapter 8 . 4/10
rape decency. hahaha good one..
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 20 . 1/22
oh my god this is hurting my brain, sorry your a good wrighter, but i can't deal with how much of a bitch and emo negi is, like seriously, i expected him to pull out a razer and start cutting him self, then tell the new queen how much of a dumbass she is.
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 17 . 1/22
but...why didn't negi just go in the ship and kick ass?
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 14 . 1/21
well, like many other fanfiction, this arc was not entertaining, at all. i am pretty sure many magas have magic, hell they had a water mage there! and the fou-whatever was boring, and was just for the plot, if a character is just for plot, and not a character, just use a nameless thug. don't take this as hate, i do like this fic, it is just that this arc is boring, and it is disappointing that you pretty much had it play out like in cannon, even when you have a kind-of-god character.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
would be good if every other sentence wasnt retarded crack
BigRig2.0 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
* can't
BigRig2.0 chapter 4 . 7/18/2016
I have tried so hard to read this but you've turned Negi into such a pathetic little bitch that I just read anymore
Anime Demon Forever chapter 30 . 5/5/2016
I love this story very much! Your work is fantastic. I have re-read this piece at least 10 times in the past 4 years. It's so strange to think that so much time has passed since I first discovered this fanfic. I would be extremely happy if you considered continuing this story. The way you held information until necessary instead of just revealing it to the characters was great. And although Negi is overpowered, you kept his personality instead of making his character based on power. Thank you so much for creating this.
ciel blackblood chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
hello. i would like to say that this is without a doubt a truly magnificent story. the characters are cool, the story is fun, the narration is splendid! although there were some references that i did not get, and some over the top lesbian references, it is still quite a riveting tale. and so i would just like to ask as to why this story has not been updated since? have you abandoned this? i would just like to know if it is so, so please, pm me your response. thank you.