Reviews for The Darkest Void
BigRig2.0 chapter 5 . 7/18
* can't
BigRig2.0 chapter 4 . 7/18
I have tried so hard to read this but you've turned Negi into such a pathetic little bitch that I just read anymore
Anime Demon Forever chapter 30 . 5/5
I love this story very much! Your work is fantastic. I have re-read this piece at least 10 times in the past 4 years. It's so strange to think that so much time has passed since I first discovered this fanfic. I would be extremely happy if you considered continuing this story. The way you held information until necessary instead of just revealing it to the characters was great. And although Negi is overpowered, you kept his personality instead of making his character based on power. Thank you so much for creating this.
ciel blackblood chapter 30 . 4/25
hello. i would like to say that this is without a doubt a truly magnificent story. the characters are cool, the story is fun, the narration is splendid! although there were some references that i did not get, and some over the top lesbian references, it is still quite a riveting tale. and so i would just like to ask as to why this story has not been updated since? have you abandoned this? i would just like to know if it is so, so please, pm me your response. thank you.
Pet peeves chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
1. You seem to avoid contractions for whatever reason.
2. You continually mix up several similar words such as 'in' and 'on'.
3. You often fail at spelling and grammar.
4. You fail consistently at using larger more 'advanced' words.

Overall, I would say that your fanfiction is rather poor. Then again, my standards for even average fanfiction are set pretty high relative to most. As it is, I can't bear to read any further due to the, in my opinion, poor writing. That's not to say that the story and plot are bad. They're actually quite good. It's just your writing itself that sucks.
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
Negi, if you don't want it, then just blast a megafuckton or two of power at the contract's bond to destroy it. You are waaay more than powerful enough given you could have done it when you were ten. Judging by how powerful Negi is in the manga by its end.
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Negi could easily break the contract. How? Sheer power. I'm going to tell myself that he's simply curious about experiencing a new world. He did say he was bored, after all in the narration. He could definitely break it at any time. Especially with his vast experience in contracts.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Its called the charming fairy inn not the enchanting fairy mansion
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Louise is part of a ducal family who rules over a duchy and are referred to as duke and duchess not count and countess
ravengtr chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Man, so far the negi in this story is such a ... i would say doormat but that word wouldn't even do him justice. He's like water or something, the moment any force is applied he loses all cohesion and form with little to no resistance. The negi in his original works is not like this. While he may be somewhat timid (at the end he lost alot of the timidness he had at the beginning of the story) at times as well as the english gentleman type he does still possess a backbone and is more than willing to use it when he needs to, even more so when it's towards people he's not acquainted with.

Being bound as a familiar in an unknown land to people of unknown motives after a forced summoning is NOT something he would do. He wouldn't attack them outright so you got that part correct but that in NOWAY means that he would simply sit there and accept things like that, esp since you've shown he had time to think through what's going on.
If you wanted him to be bound then you should have thrown in summoning trauma/sickness, massive disorientation due to suddenly being dragged through the void, or something along those lines which would cause him to have most of his guard dropped and thus not know what's going on. Keeping it like this breaks immersion, at least to me, and makes it hard to take the rest of the story seriously.
Mernom chapter 30 . 6/18/2015
My questions are not about this chapter, but the RPG one. Why did Negi had E class spirit parameter, is that something that only natives to that world have ( given how Agnes also has some ) ?
Mernom chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
What.
Mernom chapter 28 . 6/18/2015
A bloody RPG... And I thought that I saw everything already... Lol
Mernom chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
Dat ending... Write a story about it!
Mernom chapter 26 . 6/18/2015