Reviews for Shattered Pieces
Great story I loved it
yumna.abdurahmanrawoot chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
"Kat." She said.
"No one ever called me Kat before. I think I like it." She
smiled at Peeta. "What do you think?"
"A lot of things I really shouldn't say in front of our
hosts." He murmured.

BEST LINE IN THIS FIC! Love it!
gazpacho14 chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
Great story! Loved it!
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
I know its been about a year and a half but you should continue it great story though.
ThatTrumpetEgo chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I really liked it! It wasn't as, well, intense, you could say, as some of the other M-rated stories I've read. You have a gift. You are a great writer and I really almost felt like I was reading some of Suzanne Collins' work when I read this. It was wonderful! A great story, and very well written. I wish you the best in your future writing endeavors.
-Joy
I love your picture.
chnctgislnd07 chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Good story with in character Peeta & Katniss
Browniangel chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Bravo a beautifully written story.

It was too cute how Katniss told Prue that would she like to be a big sister and she let her tell Peeta, that Katniss was going to have a baby. I loved how surprised Peeta was with happiness.

I love how you ended this story with Katniss giving birth to their newest member to their family CC as Prue calls him. How touching was it that Katniss want to name her son after her father and Cinna.

I was in love with this story. I'm sad that it over but I have to tell you it was fantastic, you are an awesome talent writer.
Browniangel chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
How exciting Peeta and Katniss have their beautiful daughter Prue in their arms. Haymitch is a proud grandfather. He going to love that little girl so much.

I love that Katniss mom not only came she stay to take care of her daughter. I didn't expect Annie, Gale and family coming too.

It was an beautiful reunion, it sad that Annie is having some issues but she trying and I'm happy that Katniss was there to help Annie in her time of need.

Oh I'm a little sad that this might be the last chapter but it was amazing, onto to chapter 19.
Browniangel chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter, it's cute how Katniss and Peeta are getting ready for the baby to come. Katniss was too funny when she called Annie to find out if she had any tricks to help the labor move any faster, sex and walking.

Haymitch she sounded like a concern father, knowing that she in labor. I'm sure he going to let his wife know what going on with Katniss.

Onto chapter 18 their baby almost here how exciting.
Browniangel chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
Awwww it was so delightful when Haymitch try to explain to Katniss that she is like his daughter and that he loves and cares about her too just like his new family. Haymitch wants to make sure if she needs him that he is there for her, beautiful.

I love that Peeta is so protect of Katniss and its driving her crazy. I love the names they decided for the baby.

It sad that Katniss is having nightmare and felt she all alone and need to feel Peeta. It too sweet how she realize that it took her so long to give on to the life she real wants.

Can't wait hope the baby will be here soon, onto chapter 17
Browniangel chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Its adorable how Peeta gets a little upset with Katniss about her not telling her mom. It was funny how Katniss tells Peeta that she doesn't want to rain on Haymitch and Hazelle special day.

I love that Katniss tells her mom the good news that she going to have a baby, but not to say anything because it's Hazelle day.

Poor Katniss being sick at the wedding but love how Annie take care of Katniss and doesn't want her to bother Peeta.

It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful reunion between everyone Mrs. Everdeen gets to meet Gale family. It was a beautiful written chapter and a wonderful event.

Onto chapter 16