Reviews for Lagniappe
anona chapter 1 . 4/7
love brooke.
fanficlover1999 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Excellent story you give dignity to curly like few writer do. Please write more.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Heh, I love this one. Great job.

Keep the good writing.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
a fine read
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I am SO glad you put this back up! This story is GENIUS.

I've always appreciated authors who are willing to look into the lives of other characters. Sometimes I feel like people in this fandom see Helga as being the ONLY complex character in "Hey Arnold!"; and while I agree that she IS a complicated character with a lot of layers to peel back, I don't think she's the ONLY one. It's really nice seeing you bring a complexity to Rhonda, Brooke, and even Thad. His comments were so witty and deliciously evil. I truly enjoyed them, especially the

"Except for furs, Mrs. Lloyd, *that* carries a *special* surcharge."

Thad Gammelthorpe is BRILLIANT.

Lastly, it was nice seeing that Brooke knew about Thad and Rhonda's covert romance all along. I also liked how you added in some of her history, such as her French and Spanish descent and how she still had a bit of an accent. It's always fun seeing what people's headcanons are concerning the characters and why they act the way that they do. :)

Awesome work as always! I cannot wait to read more from you. :)
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Exllcent fic here
msid chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Are you ladies from Tennessee? Because you’re the only tens I see. Thad can clean my knickers any time.

Crap in a hat, I’m even turned on a little by the fact of Rhonda and Mrs. Lloyd cleaning a thing or two of mine. I’ll leave your mind to wander about that. ;)