Reviews for Master and Mother
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my gosh, this was so freakin' cute! I just love Mieu! And it's adorable that he thinks of the party as his family!

Jade as the grandpa? I could not stop laughing at that! Sure, he IS the oldest and he frequently makes joking complaints about his age, but he's not THAT old. But I still like it.

P.S.: Mieu, it might not be the best idea to get family advice from Anise...
manouchan chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
this is really cute and heartwarming! i love mieu!
Kiyiamayu chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You know what? This could've possibly been the must cutest thing I've ever read. Honestly. This was just absolutely amazing. It's always nice to see the TOA gang portrayed as a family. I loved this. ) Thanks so much for writing it; definitely going on my favorite's list! -
Xandera-Orelia chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
No one (person or monster) should learn about families from Anise. It turned out really cute, though. Everyone has to love the little blue fluff!
Avery-Lou chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ohmygoodness this was so adorable! Awwwww, I love Mieu! hehe Very cute story. :3
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
XD i can't help it this fic is so fluffy and cute. it helps remind me that luke and the gang are like a family. and that mieu is adorable.
Rainbow Al chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is so adorable! I wish there were more fics like this! It's so cute )
TheShiningDarkness chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow, it's cute! Mieu is really cute... anyway your idea is good. Jade as his grandpa XD he doesn't really look that old for a grandpa :( a young looking grandpa... if it is, I want Jade for being my grandpa, he's handsome too :)