Reviews for A Future of Possibilities
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very poignant. That should certainly help with his healing - and his motivation.
Tamerlorde85 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The writing was deep and amazing. The entire thing was just awesome in beauty
Unres chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I thought that the overall plot was good and quite original(I don't recall reading another fiction with this idea). The actual romance part was probably my least favorite part of the story, but still enjoyable. My only recommendation would be to work on your punctuation. In particular, using semi-colons would make a noticeable difference. Good luck in your future writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Perfect... Its a fanfiction that seemed wriiten more with feelings, skill, and patience rather than just a desire for some things to happen that did not in the original IC by CP... Also, it seemed more in sync with the characters of the story as potrayed by CP, i mean, eragon and arya weren't behaving in a way that they would never have behaved according to their characters potrayed by CP... As for criticism, there are a few mistakes that seemed result of a little careless spellcheck and a hurried grammer...
Thanks for listening to what i had to say(regardless of whether you agree or disagree...)
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
First and foremost, I must say, it's 'Roran', not 'Rowan'. Minus a few other spelling/grammatical errors, it was good. Wouldn't have minded it being a little longer, or better yet, with more fluff, but I liked it. I especially liked how Arya left things with him, implicating that should they have the opportunity, a future, and a family, with Eragon appeal to her.
Dessert Maniac chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
:D I think it's brilliant! Great work, and excellent as a one shot.
timidly chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was so incredibly beautiful! I wanna cry. ;o. You should definately write more ExA fanfics. But btw, the character's name is Roran not Rowan.

silentsisablessing chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Can you pleassssssssssssss write a sequel to this about the family trip or something, with flashbacks from when they got together pleassssss I love your writing style and want to read what happens next by you! :)
TheEyesOfIris chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is very beautiful, deep and just so wonderful. Thanks for writing D
ZarterEatsSanubis chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Awesome.
MindBlast chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow, just wow.

I never thought someone could actually pull something like this off. I mean, even after CP ruined his characters the way he did, you managed to keep Arya IC AND give us the ending, we all know we secretly wanted. And I definitely didn't think you could do it after the actual ending came out. But you did it, and I'll be eternally grateful that you made it happen.
Canolli chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was amazing! Can you find a way to put this into everyone's copy of Inheritance? Please?
SaphiraNut chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I LOVE IT! Such depth of understanding to be able to show each character in a great light. I love how well you understand each character and the flaws in Eragon's "perfect" world, wonderful. And now for a song

"Eragon and Arya sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, 1st comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! (I know, immature, but hey, what the heck, yall don't know who i am or where i live!)
ExA chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very nice! Styled writing, hopeful, legit ending. Hmmm would galby know these stuff? Hopefully not... Btw it's Roran not Rowan. Very interesting take, well done.

Cheers
Elemental Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
woooooooooow, really well written. And it seems... Arya like as well, if that makes sense (since as we all know, Arya is one messed up character to write, no one has any idea what she thinks or how to write her point of view, stupid CP) XD. really good stuff