Reviews for Games
Riitsuki Rune chapter 1 . 8/25
Goodness the concept is awesome. Too bad its short. You wrote their feelings and personality well. Thank you for your hard work
Mishaay chapter 1 . 1/3
This was such a great idea! If only it was more in-depth and well, longer. haha. I always thought about this (in my nights of deep over-thinking of this simple game) and how heartbreaking it was every time she reincarnated and the immortals had to watch it happen over and over again while times it was loving them or one of the villagers, they always remembered when it was their turn to be in that love... okay I'm getting too deep again and this is from 2012 too so pssh gotta stop. OKAY WELL COOL THANKS FOR THIS GREAT LITTLE STORY
Iseki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is fantastic. While the idea has such potential to be heartbreaking I like that you instead decided to portray it this way through Wizard and the Harvest God's competitiveness. The idea offers the allowance that gender might not be so important, but while I'm not swayed by slash, I am intrigued by the idea of trapped immortals all loving one reincarnating soul who saves them every time. It is an undying definition of true love. It's just really fantastic, I cannot stress that enough. I'd love to read more.

I must also commend you on your completion of the game so many times with such difficult love interests as these four...
Lily chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
As short as this was, I enjoyed every bit of it. It's definetly a different perspecive of the characters and one I really liked. It's too bad this is a one-shot. Great job.
Yami's Girl 117 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very nice! I really like the idea that you have. Very well written also. Can't wait to see more!
RANDOM PEOPLE chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wait...Does this mean that all four of the immortal people will try to get her in love with them? Even the ladie immortals.
Seventh Chance chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I absolutely love the premise of this. Please update soon - I'll be keeping my eye on it!