Reviews for Games
Iseki chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is fantastic. While the idea has such potential to be heartbreaking I like that you instead decided to portray it this way through Wizard and the Harvest God's competitiveness. The idea offers the allowance that gender might not be so important, but while I'm not swayed by slash, I am intrigued by the idea of trapped immortals all loving one reincarnating soul who saves them every time. It is an undying definition of true love. It's just really fantastic, I cannot stress that enough. I'd love to read more.

I must also commend you on your completion of the game so many times with such difficult love interests as these four...
Lily chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
As short as this was, I enjoyed every bit of it. It's definetly a different perspecive of the characters and one I really liked. It's too bad this is a one-shot. Great job.
Yami's Girl 117 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Very nice! I really like the idea that you have. Very well written also. Can't wait to see more!
RANDOM PEOPLE chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wait...Does this mean that all four of the immortal people will try to get her in love with them? Even the ladie immortals.
Seventh Chance chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I absolutely love the premise of this. Please update soon - I'll be keeping my eye on it!