Reviews for WellSchooled in Murder
serena23 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Please update again soon
nando2k50 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
It is not finish... Feel like crying :-(

Very well done, love your Tony and hope that someday you will finish...
nando2k50 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Love it so far... Did not check yet but I hope this story is complete...
Madances chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Please finish it! Tracy
peggyal chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Just discovered this story, would hope you will complete it soon. It is sad when stories languish and this has a good start and could have a satisfying ending. Please consider completing your story. I also work with special education students.
shoppingnull chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Love the way that Tony is interacting with Gracie and the children.
Lavender S chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
You have to finish this it's AMAZING! I love fanfictions when Tony falls for an OC, And the kids are adorable! Please please please please finish!
monkeegurl1989 chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon I would love for this to continue! Gracie is awesome!
Broke-Fiery-Angel chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
I was laughing at Tony singing the sound of music. Oh Tony Tony Tony You can sign for me any day!
leobold1 chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Excellent story thus far! Well written characters, great plot, reads like an episode. One minor detail, Marine is capitalized, not lower case.

I keep having this picture in my mind of Tony suspended on a rope in the elevator car while Ziva and a nameless bomb squad guy cut the wires. Normally, I'm all for Tony getting the girl, but it seems like for one moment, she's destined to end up with the Marine Colonel.
KittyoftheNight chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Excellent chapter! Very good. :)

I liked how Tony joined in with the singing at the end. Also, when he started to tell Gracie about his Kindergarten teacher Miss Cabbage. Lol.

Anyway, how are the ideas coming? I gave you a bit of help last time. Re you still stuck on anything?
Tatiana Siobhan DiNozzo chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
You did a wonderful job on this chapter, as you always do in my eyes. Never doubt that fact. I like how Ziva comforted Tony too. :) Thank you for updating.
lulubell76 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Beautiful chapter... I cant wait till they can finally get out of there and meet in person.
Gina Callen chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I wasn't sure when i started reading this but can now say i think it's awesome and can't wait till you next update! good writing keep it up :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »