Reviews for Never A Dull Moment
person chapter 25 . 2/9
can you add in rory sometime? pleaseeeeeeeeweeeeeeeee

and then sherlock gets incredibly jealous but ends up saving amys life in the end but dies himself. like in harry potter where snape loved lilly and died for her son. :)
Izzyisosm chapter 9 . 2/7
hi, i'm EZ. I really enjoy your story.

lets be friends.

lets be friends

check my profile :)

-EZ
Misty chapter 26 . 2/1
OH MY GOD I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I GOT A NOTIFICATION FOR THIS STORY. I LOVE YOUUUUU I LOVE THIS STORY OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO REAAAAD
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 26 . 1/26
I hope we get to see more soon, I miss this fic!
Katherine chapter 26 . 1/10
Love your pondlock story, I couldn't put it down! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
datajana chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
You're still on my alerts for a reason! And I understand more than you know about real life. :)
Nataly SkyPot chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
Feliz Navidad a ti también.
Estoy deseando poder leer el próximo capitulo.
;)
Whovian as Frick chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Alright - first.
THANK YOU for the Car Radio title! I LOVE twenty one pilots.
And this? Oh, this is great.
It seems to me like Sherlock and Amy fancy one another, and the Doctor really cares for her, but not quite romantically. And I APPRECIATE that. Many a time I have just clicked the X when the Doctor and person number 2 fight over the girl. I want my favorites to reach an understanding, and honestly? Can't help but favor the Doctor. He's beautiful, 'nough said.
I'd be good with yellow spray paint, actually.
But THANKS, so much for this story and your apparent good taste in music. You've got the characters spot on!
And, if you didn't mean to make a twenty one pilots reference, then you have inadvertently put the chapter title that ultimately led to this review. Whoo!
Thanks again, I'm loving this fic, and stay alive, for me!

~ Too Lazy To Log In, and With Utmost Sincerety,
P. Descartes
Wicken25 chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
You know Sherlock is a type of sociopath right? He calls himself something...anyway maybe you can play it off that river gets it from him her obsession. The thrill thing she always assumed it was Rory because Amy married him but the older river knows her father is really Sherlock Holmes. See Amy's choice should happen later and the doctor realizes Amy infatuation with him and childhood crush led her to Sherlock who was her friend and they have real spark but he fudged it and she went to Rory who was her best friend and it was obligation like more until he bungled back into her life reminding her of Sherlock projections her feeling of Sherlock on to the doctor. So Rory is sad but needs a Molly hopper in his life and the doctor scratches his head over Amy and Sherlock who he gave one trip after Amy begged to create the infamous river song. Or time is rewritten and river grows up with Amy and Sherlock.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
WHY WHY IS THIS NOT UPDATED YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW THIS IS THE BEST THING LIKE WOW PLZ DONT DO THIS TO ME I NEED YOU TO UPDATE
Writingbliss36 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Oh, I really liked this chapter. Amy should be Sherlock's partner. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
This story is awesome so far. Amy is a big problem to solve. Sherlock will solve it though. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
*jaw drops* Amelia gave a kissogram to Sherlock Holmes! I am sure he enjoyed that in more ways than one when he found out it was her. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Damn, I was almost in tears by the end of this chapter. They will find each othe again. I know it. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I love the story concept. I could picture this happening in my head. Awesome chapter!