Reviews for Never A Dull Moment
Lizzie83hp chapter 25 . 1/13
Ooh, things are getting interesting! I don't recall the original story ending in any way like this (but hey, I read it like three and a half years ago) so I still really don't have ANY idea where this'll go...

(I'm going to end up thinking about this all night long, as I've - rather surprisingly - actually managed to catch up on this. I'm no longer the worst! Yay!)

I'm very interested to see what's going on with Carruthers...
Lizzie83hp chapter 24 . 1/13
"Whatever his name is, I don't like him, so it's probably him" has got to be my favourite line in this story so far, oh my stars.

I really do love this story more and more with each chapter. Sherlock and Amy fics are very hard to come by at this point - especially ones like this one, where there's the added element that Sherlock and Amy knew each other as children - so this one's always been really special to me. I'm always so interested to see where it's going to go (I can't see an endgame in my head, and as this is such a branch-off of canon, it could go anywhere, and that's RIDICULOUSLY intriguing).

And frankly, it's been so long since I read The Solitary Cyclist that I can't recall how THAT ends, so I'm DOUBLY interested so see how you tie up this little plot arc, haha!

(And god, drunk!Sherlock was /just/ as wonderful as I had hoped he would be.)
Hanonymous chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Yay for updates! :D I'm excited for the next chapter. Amy and Sherlock are so perfect.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Muy bueno.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
Hurray for an update!

Merry Christmas, and I'll be eagerly waiting to see what this trio is up to next chapter!
TaraAmy87 chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hanonymous chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hanonymous chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
HAHA! I think I can see inspiration from another Pondlock fic on here. I loved the last paragraph especially. Good work!
Emmmmmmyyy chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Uwaaaaaa!
So cute! I so ship this!
Cant wait for the next chapter
Jericho chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
Hahaha! I've signed out because out of everywhere I've been, this is an area I cannot be seen in. I love what's happening in the story, and from the moment I started reading it I couldn't stop. I love my Pondlock. Ahem! Anyway, love the story, and although I'm such a coward, maybe I'll favourite and/or follow you later.
Kensalyn chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
Yaaaay I'm so glad I'm reading this again! Every word makes me happy! :D I've been directing a few Hollywood films, saved a planet, performed a life-saving operation on a puppy, gave a course to travelling Russian nomads on said operation (over four hundred puppies have been saved, and three yeti-raised unicorns as well!), and I convinced Zeus to stop being bitter with the whole "Humans made lightning rods just to spite me!" thing. (He now believes they are mini-temples to him. Please, nobody burst his bubble about this again. I've still got to deal with the whole rain forest thing. The mind-control spores are spreading again, and if I have to spend the time to get to Olympus again this week, I dunno if we can keep it under wraps this time.)

So, yeah. All those things were cool, I guess. They filled my time, entertained me for brief moments, brought some light into the world. They were experiences I needed at the time to learn and to grow. But this. This story. I always come back to this story... It- I just- I mean, it's so-... ok, ok deep breath...
"Never A Dull Moment"... Will you marry me?

Meanwhile, in reality: Ok, but really, I just love this story! The dynamic between Sherlock and Amy Pond leads for fireworks and craziness no matter what circumstance you drop them into, and your portrayal of their characters is so good! Every time Rory comes up, my heart breaks a little and I have to restrain a whimper and a tear. My hope for this ending happily and not completely ripping my heart out: 1 out of 10. BUT there is still hope. ...right?...
Veyrona chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
Great! Looking forward to the next chapter:)
nerdydragon chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Fantastic chapter!
CaaRehme chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
Now they need to kiss! Oh I love drunk sherlock! great chapter!
CSAuthorCat chapter 24 . 3/2/2014
So I just realized that I may have never commente on this story before. If not, you have my sincere apologies. 'Cos it's a lovely story.
And the last sentence on this chapter is just- whew. That's. That's kind of heart-breaking right there.
If you don't want to give me a sneak peak (on account of the fact that I'm not actually signed in), don't. I'd rather not take up valuable time you could be using to... I dunno... Get a degree, or write the chapter. By the way, your degree choice is awesome. Like this story. ;D
That is actually my username, though. So... Yeah.
DFTBA!