Reviews for Never A Dull Moment
Wicken25 chapter 25 . 8/14
You know Sherlock is a type of sociopath right? He calls himself something...anyway maybe you can play it off that river gets it from him her obsession. The thrill thing she always assumed it was Rory because Amy married him but the older river knows her father is really Sherlock Holmes. See Amy's choice should happen later and the doctor realizes Amy infatuation with him and childhood crush led her to Sherlock who was her friend and they have real spark but he fudged it and she went to Rory who was her best friend and it was obligation like more until he bungled back into her life reminding her of Sherlock projections her feeling of Sherlock on to the doctor. So Rory is sad but needs a Molly hopper in his life and the doctor scratches his head over Amy and Sherlock who he gave one trip after Amy begged to create the infamous river song. Or time is rewritten and river grows up with Amy and Sherlock.
Writingbliss36 chapter 5 . 7/22
Oh, I really liked this chapter. Amy should be Sherlock's partner. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 4 . 7/21
This story is awesome so far. Amy is a big problem to solve. Sherlock will solve it though. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 3 . 7/21
*jaw drops* Amelia gave a kissogram to Sherlock Holmes! I am sure he enjoyed that in more ways than one when he found out it was her. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 2 . 7/21
Damn, I was almost in tears by the end of this chapter. They will find each othe again. I know it. :)
Writingbliss36 chapter 1 . 7/16
I love the story concept. I could picture this happening in my head. Awesome chapter!
Heather Snow chapter 25 . 4/24
I enjoy Pondlock. Hope you get a chance to get back to this.
dollparts7 chapter 25 . 1/13
Ooh, things are getting interesting! I don't recall the original story ending in any way like this (but hey, I read it like three and a half years ago) so I still really don't have ANY idea where this'll go...

(I'm going to end up thinking about this all night long, as I've - rather surprisingly - actually managed to catch up on this. I'm no longer the worst! Yay!)

I'm very interested to see what's going on with Carruthers...
dollparts7 chapter 24 . 1/13
"Whatever his name is, I don't like him, so it's probably him" has got to be my favourite line in this story so far, oh my stars.

I really do love this story more and more with each chapter. Sherlock and Amy fics are very hard to come by at this point - especially ones like this one, where there's the added element that Sherlock and Amy knew each other as children - so this one's always been really special to me. I'm always so interested to see where it's going to go (I can't see an endgame in my head, and as this is such a branch-off of canon, it could go anywhere, and that's RIDICULOUSLY intriguing).

And frankly, it's been so long since I read The Solitary Cyclist that I can't recall how THAT ends, so I'm DOUBLY interested so see how you tie up this little plot arc, haha!

(And god, drunk!Sherlock was /just/ as wonderful as I had hoped he would be.)
Hanonymous chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Yay for updates! :D I'm excited for the next chapter. Amy and Sherlock are so perfect.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Muy bueno.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
Hurray for an update!

Merry Christmas, and I'll be eagerly waiting to see what this trio is up to next chapter!
TaraAmy87 chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hanonymous chapter 11 . 10/1/2014