Reviews for Harry Potter and The Death Wish
CrownClown.14th chapter 2 . 3/31
chapter 2 and I can't stop crying
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 2 . 1/24
I was crying when Harry gave Snape that death speach. The feels man. You went sraight for the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
this is nonsense!
athenaskid125 chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read. I only hope that one day that you will come back and finish it.
PrincessHarry chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
No bring back baby Harry, I can't deal with slut Harry!
To many fics with being a slut all the time, just please don't let Harry be this person who has sex all the time.
KEEP HIM INOCCENT!
Jasper1997 chapter 29 . 11/28/2016
great story! will u continue by chance :o
BlackMoonFantasty chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
i started reading this at Achive of our Own and loved it so much that i followed it here. I don't mind if it takes a while to update. I'm currently following someone who only updates every other year or three. This story is really amazing and I hope you continue to write it. If you don't, no hard feelings and no pressure. Have a great day and good luck when you need it!
FrostyAntlers chapter 29 . 11/12/2016
Oh my freaking god...these dang tears just won't stop. 'M currently trying to hide them from my roommate...But this story is soooo good, even though this is my second time reading, i'm still as hooked up on it as the first time.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
MY EYES!
MY READING EYES!
Lala chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
You really have a lot of grammar mistakes in this. You should read it over again.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
I'd love to see an update to this story please!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2016
I loved how you described Dumbledor in this chapter. The way you expressed him in earlier chapters made me think of him as only the manipulative bad guy but here I see him in a new light. Is his actions horrible?-yes they are, but his though process and thinking is quite reasonable too. I also loved how you made the point of him being gay. Not many authors do that, usually they gloss it over. Ron and Harry are another great point. I was stuck between them. Ron did feel bad about making Harry fall and everything and just wanted to help but I found Harry to be in the correct thing profess too. I mean, I wouldn't trust my main bully even if he was sincere through his actions. It would take a great amount of time to build up the trust. And then there is Voldemort. He is CLEARLY passing the line of just love and paedophila. I love the way you write and hope for many more amazing updates in the future. :)
Dragonanzar chapter 22 . 5/29/2016
OK, I think the only viable option for Harry is to somehow get the heck out of Britain! I mean, what are his options? Snape is in a coma. Lupin is torn up with guilt over leaving Harry to an abusive background. Dumbledore is a manipulative git. The Weasley family (bar Ron) isn't so bad, but the twins are exploitative and the aforementioned other git still hasn't got over his jealous tantrum. Draco and his family wouldn't hesitate to give him up to Voldemort/Marvolo. Pansy probably the same. Sirius is half-mad and has enough issues of his own, forget helping Harry with his.

And as for Harry's potential lovers, Zabini is disturbingly protective and refuses to see Harry for who he really is - with Blaise, Harry would end up completely stifled and probably explode because of that as we saw in previous chapters. And as for Marvolo... I love the HP/LV or HP/TMR pairing, but in this case, I can't really see it working without Harry going away and having no contact with anyone from his past life for a while. Voldemort is such a strong-willed character regardless of his incarnation, and in this particular story, he has a large number of followers, no real obstacles in his road to power in the ministry, his intelligence and charisma; he even has grudgingly admitted that muggles have a use. He needs a strong character to face up to him, someone who will stand up for himself. I can't see Harry having that any time soon, unless, as I said before, he goes away. We've seen how many permutations he's gone through in the last three years alone and without someone stable to take care of him (Snape could have been an option, but also had his own concerns) who can actually see him for who he is and guide him to forming that inner core of personality, he's likely just to become Voldemort's pet, going back to a similar submissive mindset as he had with the Dursleys, or completely revolt and be killed for it. To be honest, no offence intended to the story, I don't intend to continue reading it because it seems likely it's going to be HP/LV and what with Marvolo's actions so far, I can't see that as anything other than unhealthy - Harry is nervous about saying something Marvolo disagrees with incase the Dark Lord crucios him, for goodness sake! Not to mention Marvolo planning on attacking a boy who is actually Harry's friend, disturbingly protective tendencies aside. I get that Marvolo himself is damaged and doesn't know how to show healthy emotion, (something pretty common to most representations of his character) however Harry's needs really do not gel with a domineering, controlling master.

Perhaps you'll show a long, slow path back to a more stable mentality for Harry, but I can't see him being able to create a healthy relationship with either Blaise or Marvolo for years, probably not even decades, particularly not with the downright detrimental environment in which Harry finds himself, see above rant about the various characters.

Congratulations for writing this much. Good luck in writing the rest of this story. I'd love to hear your thoughts about my points.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Holy shit the tears just came out of no where and now I can't stop crying. This fic is sooo good. Glad he got his hug though
Jackalakala chapter 29 . 5/15/2016
Holy heck please continue this, I've been reading this since I found it, and it might just be my favorite fic of all time. I hope you're doing awesome, and I hope you find time to keep writing this fantastic fic. Just fuck me up, man.
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »