Reviews for Harry Potter and The Death Wish
Anonymous chapter 29 . 6/29
I'd love to see an update to this story please!
I loved how you described Dumbledor in this chapter. The way you expressed him in earlier chapters made me think of him as only the manipulative bad guy but here I see him in a new light. Is his actions horrible?-yes they are, but his though process and thinking is quite reasonable too. I also loved how you made the point of him being gay. Not many authors do that, usually they gloss it over. Ron and Harry are another great point. I was stuck between them. Ron did feel bad about making Harry fall and everything and just wanted to help but I found Harry to be in the correct thing profess too. I mean, I wouldn't trust my main bully even if he was sincere through his actions. It would take a great amount of time to build up the trust. And then there is Voldemort. He is CLEARLY passing the line of just love and paedophila. I love the way you write and hope for many more amazing updates in the future. :)
Dragonanzar chapter 22 . 5/29
OK, I think the only viable option for Harry is to somehow get the heck out of Britain! I mean, what are his options? Snape is in a coma. Lupin is torn up with guilt over leaving Harry to an abusive background. Dumbledore is a manipulative git. The Weasley family (bar Ron) isn't so bad, but the twins are exploitative and the aforementioned other git still hasn't got over his jealous tantrum. Draco and his family wouldn't hesitate to give him up to Voldemort/Marvolo. Pansy probably the same. Sirius is half-mad and has enough issues of his own, forget helping Harry with his.

And as for Harry's potential lovers, Zabini is disturbingly protective and refuses to see Harry for who he really is - with Blaise, Harry would end up completely stifled and probably explode because of that as we saw in previous chapters. And as for Marvolo... I love the HP/LV or HP/TMR pairing, but in this case, I can't really see it working without Harry going away and having no contact with anyone from his past life for a while. Voldemort is such a strong-willed character regardless of his incarnation, and in this particular story, he has a large number of followers, no real obstacles in his road to power in the ministry, his intelligence and charisma; he even has grudgingly admitted that muggles have a use. He needs a strong character to face up to him, someone who will stand up for himself. I can't see Harry having that any time soon, unless, as I said before, he goes away. We've seen how many permutations he's gone through in the last three years alone and without someone stable to take care of him (Snape could have been an option, but also had his own concerns) who can actually see him for who he is and guide him to forming that inner core of personality, he's likely just to become Voldemort's pet, going back to a similar submissive mindset as he had with the Dursleys, or completely revolt and be killed for it. To be honest, no offence intended to the story, I don't intend to continue reading it because it seems likely it's going to be HP/LV and what with Marvolo's actions so far, I can't see that as anything other than unhealthy - Harry is nervous about saying something Marvolo disagrees with incase the Dark Lord crucios him, for goodness sake! Not to mention Marvolo planning on attacking a boy who is actually Harry's friend, disturbingly protective tendencies aside. I get that Marvolo himself is damaged and doesn't know how to show healthy emotion, (something pretty common to most representations of his character) however Harry's needs really do not gel with a domineering, controlling master.

Perhaps you'll show a long, slow path back to a more stable mentality for Harry, but I can't see him being able to create a healthy relationship with either Blaise or Marvolo for years, probably not even decades, particularly not with the downright detrimental environment in which Harry finds himself, see above rant about the various characters.

Congratulations for writing this much. Good luck in writing the rest of this story. I'd love to hear your thoughts about my points.
Holy shit the tears just came out of no where and now I can't stop crying. This fic is sooo good. Glad he got his hug though
Jackalakala chapter 29 . 5/15
Holy heck please continue this, I've been reading this since I found it, and it might just be my favorite fic of all time. I hope you're doing awesome, and I hope you find time to keep writing this fantastic fic. Just fuck me up, man.
Shetan20 chapter 2 . 3/29
A very enjoyable story about Harry
noodledoodledandy chapter 29 . 3/11
Update please!
noodledoodledandy chapter 20 . 3/9
Noooo! Please bring back innocent puppy Harry.
AshPikachu4ever chapter 14 . 2/7
This fic is fucking me up, man. I hate you, but I love you. The feels train has been hitting me very fucking hard so far, and it makes me want to just cuddle Harry and kill him.(That sounded evil) Anyways, this is fucking beautiful so far and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your amazingness with me
TheReapersDaughter chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
i hope you continue this
killer's song chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
Please Please Please make the next chapter your killing me here you left on a cliff hanger and I'm hating you for it Even if it just end the serious please post tthe next chapter
CrypticSilhouette chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
Yeah, I was diggin this story until this chapter... Maybe-definitely don't go in that direction. If Harry is terrified still of he memories of Vernon, then I do not believe that he would be at all comfortable with sex, even if he initiated it and it is with someone his own age.

You definitely don't get over something like that so easily.
sarah.abel.5 chapter 29 . 9/28/2015
I hope you continue this story someday I enjoy reading it.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
I enjoy reading your story :)
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
I like the protective side of Voldemort even though we know he wished harm to Harry he learned more about the boy and saw himself in Harry.
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »