Reviews for Harry Potter and The Death Wish
CrypticSilhouette chapter 29 . 11/17
Yeah, I was diggin this story until this chapter... Maybe-definitely don't go in that direction. If Harry is terrified still of he memories of Vernon, then I do not believe that he would be at all comfortable with sex, even if he initiated it and it is with someone his own age.

You definitely don't get over something like that so easily.
sarah.abel.5 chapter 29 . 9/28
I hope you continue this story someday I enjoy reading it.
I enjoy reading your story :)
Loveless150050 chapter 6 . 7/10
I like the protective side of Voldemort even though we know he wished harm to Harry he learned more about the boy and saw himself in Harry.
DizzyCat610 chapter 29 . 6/29
Hello, because you absolutely deserve it, here is the longest review I have ever written (in about 2 or 3 years of fan fiction)

This story is great, I've read all of it in about 3 days. I've stayed up past 2:00 am just to keep reading this beautiful piece of depression, cliffhangers, awkward moments, humor, and everything in between. I love the pathetic Harry, and in many ways I can relate to him. My parents died in a accident when I was about 5. Any after that I was adopted by a abusive husband and wife. I stayed there for about 3 years (not nearly as long as harry) but it was... Devasting doesn't even reach to the halfway point on how horrible it was.

I hated everything, and thought on how unfair life was. While I was (once again) awaiting a family to come in, take me, and love me forever, like a family; I eventually lost hope. I started harming myself, starving myself, biting,... Cutting.

But eventually, my savior came. She was a widow with a 4 year old daughter (Who I love like she is blood relative) she is now married to my stepfather. I love them all so much!

But you probably don't want to here me trampling on about all that. Its in the past. I just really wanted to let you know because people should stick together, you know; and yo said you went/are going through your own self harm. So, I guess I'm saying, though I'm a complete stranger; I'm here fore you.

On to less depressing stuff, like I said before, I adore this story and patiently wait for my favorite author ever, to continue. And I kinda ( a.k.a adore) the crazy Harry, just so you know. Also I am OK with smut but can you not have, you know, Snape x Harry. Please? I'm OK with it usually, but in this case, I don't thing it would be very... Would comfortable be the right word? Maybe you could have Snape just not being able to dissapoint Harry like everyone else in his life is doing. P.S here are some pairings I thing I would adore in this story, but dont feel pressured to put them in.

Krum x Harry
Hagrid x Harry
Rumis x Harry

Oh! And also are you planning on Harry forgiving Tom (again)? Poor Harry has got his heart pulled apart and put back together with a very old and dusty glue stick. (A.k.a stupid people who do the same thing.) I don't want harry to go back to that monster, he has caused enough pain.

I also love Neville, he's an adorable boy (who in my twisted, crazed mind) would've perfect for Harry. I was so happy you could work that in there.

Keep up the great work! And as a final note, I would be happy to act as a back up beta if you ever need it. And if you ever need inspiration, or just want/need to talk to someone just pm me. :D

-DizzyCat610 (waiting with bated breath)

P.S. I think your updating times are pretty reasonable, for such a long, and well made story. Plus, just because some people don't have busy life's, doesn't mean others don't. Real life does get in the way.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 22 . 6/22
Poor Blaise. I fear for him. Harry has become dumber I'm afraid in regards to...well...stuff. Lol. I really liked your stories title and loved the concept but I'm gonna stop here because...Marvalo the liar is getting away with too much too easily from Harry and seems to be starting to turn harry against blaise. Not cool. The fact that he still wants to kill snape is a low blow. And then he's actually thinking of killing school children with that bomb. Ew. Best of luck in your endeavors to finish this story.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 21 . 6/22
Goddammit Nappa!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 6/22
Aw geez why did he stop his accurate accusations of Marvalo being a liar? And if his body is a golem can he even have an erection for harry to suck off? Also I personally want harry to stay angry and doubtful of him. And he's currently being stupid. I mean he tells no one what happened, and when he's told by someone else the significance of the ring he has he denies it and thinks he's jumping to conclusions when he wasn't. He was only thinking about the info he was given and even though he KNOWS Marvalo is a manipulative liar he gives him the benefit of the doubt about this! Idiot! It's ridiculous how aware he is of others and things and smart as well that he's so stupidly naive. The obedience thing is only understandable up to a certain point. He flat out yells he wants nothing to do with Marvalo, doesn't need his help, and won't believe his lies anymore. Then turns right the fuck around and accepts his excuses, let's the bastard hug him, and agrees to see him on a consistent basis for something he might not even uphold. I mean seriously wtf?! Did he just decide to disregard what Marvalo did when he arrived? The man says he wasn't going to hurt harry and not even 5 minutes later he's inflicted pain upon him much worse than what his uncle has done at any given time! Yet harry didn't call him out on that lie? I'm also surprised that harry didn't accuse him of being worse than his muggle uncle. Bet that would've shocked moldy-shorts straight. Or at the very least make him realize and accept how bad he done fucked up. Aughhhh the nonsense is gonna be killing me if it doesn't stop. Also his logic in why he's cowardly wanted to die and why he may have never wanted to die or even why he may not want to die now lacks some logic. He has actively tried to kill himself or get others to kill him at any opportunity he saw. Hell he tried to get the equivalent of a genie to kill him. He's no halfasser. Though he's yet to try to find a potion to poison himself with as he hides somewhere he won't be found. Anyway I support Blaise and hope harry likes him enough to enjoy being in a relationship with him for a short while but I also hope Marvalo's retarded pedo ass doesn't hurt/kill Blaise for it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 6/21
Ok hang on how is Dumbledore still considered his guardian and allowed to do those things when his guardianship has been revoked and severus took the position? ! And why isn't he in trouble for that?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 6/20
Dammit both chapters made me cry.
Wow, in those past chapters I cried. So sad.
loveyougaara chapter 29 . 5/24
Please dont abandon this story, i really like it and am curious to see what you do with it in the future.
Bit of a plot hole there, where he healed quickly put still retained his broken and bruised arm. Also he's a bit childish, and it makes me not want to read because of he is. I don't think you have the type of experience to write abuse.
Andrea chapter 29 . 5/10
This is so dark and awesome ! You're an amazing person. I can't wait till the next chapter :D
I agree with your portraying of Harry
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »