Reviews for A Mermaid's Tale
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
Moore
ellen chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I have read this story before it is called SIREN'S CALL by TWILIGHTREIN.
RikusSora chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Please update soon!
Lime Gap chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Wow! I like it! I'm a sucker for these types of stories. Well, obviously some serious shit is going down in the next chapter. Update soon!
Wolf queen chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Hydras aren't suppose to be aquatic animales.
punipunipon chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I love this story way too much and i wanna read more! Update soon,no rush! :)
Talltree-san chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
WHITE MATERIA POWERS ACTIVATE XD! Good thing the crystal can be broken in half hell no Axel didn't want to be left behind :).
HarryDracoforever221 chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
Sooooooooo cute! You updated on my birthday I feel lucky. Can't wait for the next update.
Anon chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
PEOPLE! PLEASE! THIS IS BEING COPIED! PEOPLE! THIS IS BEING COPIED FROM SIREN'S CALL BY TWILIGHTREIN! THIS IS PLAGIARISM!
Talltree-san chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Shudder to think what would happened if Marluxia gets his hands on Sora and Riku!
Talltree-san chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Ha, instead of one out shining the other they BOTH were killed instead. Larxene is probably humiliated with herself...killed by her own element tsk tsk.
AriaxCiel chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Aww poor riku. He got hurt. At least they won. I feel sorta bad for Vexen cause seemed to really like marluxia due to it was the last name he called out. I hope riku gets better. Good work on the story. I really like it.
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
I thought it was so funny how you had Axel speak the words from the song "Kiss the Girl" from Disney's Little Mermaid. Made my day brighter as i was laughing. It's a good laughing by the way. Keep it up. Is "blonde girl" (didn't want to say her name in case of others reading the reviews) Ursula?
Talltree-san chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
That scene with the boat, well for obvious reasons I think of the Little Mermaid. As for Roxas's reactions to Axel's..."move" were hilarious XD!
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 8 . 5/27/2012