Reviews for Aroused
hannahfofa chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
i like it pretty good the whole lesbian thing was a nice twist you should write more on it!
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I have been waiting for someone to write a fic about this scene; nicely done.

I am so sad that the show got canceled, so much potential.
crystalpowerkiss chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
god i miss this damn show :(
Gemini Explorer chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Shopgirl-

Well, I must say, this story is the opposite of the sort of novelettes that I tend to write! But perhaps you will add more, as it certainly has the potential for that.

I was intrigued as I realized that Alice was attracted to the other woman and trying to hide it. As a straight male, I have occasional naughty thoughts of watching two hot girls together, although I wish that they might also love men.

The big problem here is that Playboy does not have cover photos, or any other photos, taken by friends of the models. They have very skilled staff photographers and assistants, elaborate sets, etc. I even met one of the photograpers, who gave me some photo tips, and have been in a Playboy Club. PM me if you want some background info. I've subscribed to the magazine for years, and yes, do often read the articles, columns, etc. May even offer them some fiction, although what they run is generally not what I'd write.

I applaud your effort to write another fic about this interesting show, which was so abruptly cancelled due to bluenosed archconservatives threatening advertisers and the network. I seriously doubt that the series was anything nearly as tacky as they claimed. Alas, I missed all three episodes.

I hope that you read Kristen's other (M-Rated) fic about the series. It's here; just have to select the M fics to see it.

This was ultra short, but told a tale and I enjoyed it. I'll probably look at some of your other fics, too. You do seem creative and you spell better than many fic scribes. I quite liked this. Thanks for posting. Maybe you'll develop Alice and her husband and other characters more in a continuation?

Gemini Explorer