Reviews for Who Is Fred?
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very nicely written, but you seccessfully made me cry...
Still, Good job!
Elzebel chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You need to stop making me cry! Ugh!
mrs fred weasly chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
you gust made me cry but fred will live in are harts forever so from the best to the best fuck the rest rip fred
Scales chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So sad! I feel sorry for poor George. But I have one question- How was Harry Fred II's uncle?
That Book Gleek chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Congratulations - you made my cry! This was beautiful and I hate you and love you for writing this!
camster217 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my goodness! I loved this story it really made me cry a little bit! Great job!
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
You made me cry, but I love this story
Dani4Short chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Damn it.

Promised myself I wouldn't cry.

But I started when he picked up McGonagall's present.

Other then crying, I love it :)
ImagineDreamForever chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Such a beautiful and sad story! So well written
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was amazing, and heart-breaking. It was totally utterly perfect, it's exactly how they'd all react. I don't think I've cried this hard since last time I read Fred's death in DH (that always has me sobbing, no matter how many times I read it...)

I love the idea from McGonagall with the book - it's such a nice thought. And just imagine all the filing cabinets they'll have free now that they've removed the records of all Fred and George's trouble-making! The bit with George explaining to Fred as well... That was perfect. I think you caught how hard it would be for George to explain it to him really well.

Thank you for a great story. Well done!
omgijustcan't chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I started crying! It's a really great story.
Snitchstar chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a very cute story! You've captured everyone's personalities very will. This is probably how that went down! Good job! This is a one-shot, correct?
hismagicaleye chapter 1 . 4/1/2012