Reviews for Morning Edition: Shocking Discovery
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 7/16
Up until Vlad read the headline, I was convinced that Sam had somehow worked out a deal with the Guys In White, buying them in exchange for telling them Vlad's secret identity or something. It didn't make any sense, but it was the only thing I could think of. This is so much better . . . And so much worse!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Yeah "Not for long" just until she is safe again. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That's the greatest way to April fool's a filthy rich halfa.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ow... I laughed so hard my face hurts. Sam, evil... *snickers*
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I haven't seen many fanfics that elaborate on Vlad's desire to buy the Packers-much less have someone else buy them. This is the best April fool's day fanfic I've read.
StarStorm19 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
LOL can't breath of cores Sam is just that awesome
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Lol. Didn't get the joke but somehow it made me smiled. Plus, I kinda like how similar Vlad and Danny are no matter how much they denise it.
coopt98 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this was pretty awesome. i found myself laughing my head off
Noip13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
...hahahahaahahahahahahaha...

Oh god, I've never read ANYTHING like this. This is genius! I can totally see this happening...please let it happen...I know the show's ended, but a LDG can dream, can't she?
Serendipital chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is so weird, but so funny!

I really have no complaints, other than that it was more than a bit confusing to me. Some clarifying sentences would be good (ones you can add without revealing the big punchline).

Great job! I swear, I just laughed myself off the couch.
writers-block-Bgone chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
E.P.I.C FUNNY! Favorited for sure! Thanks for this, it was a really fun ride!
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Lol

AWSOME :D
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LMAO! This was hilarious! You were leading the reader on for some long, creating suspense, and then BAM! It's perfect!
Silver Crossbow chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
19472937574839 POINTS TO GRYFFINOR!
Exess chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Bwa Ha Ha I don't drink coffie, but I almost spwed my tea across the room when I read that. great man, just great