Reviews for I'm Glad You Came
Kokica chapter 16 . 2/21
Wow, it was an amazing story, congratulations! thanks to share it! :)
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 2/19
This was a fabulous story!please,please write some more han and leia romance stories..you do such wonderful work!
amadila chapter 16 . 3/7/2013
jelosy,heated mix-up
Sara chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
crying
Sara chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
100 FACE PALMS IN A ROW
you just don't do that EVER
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
"Thanks not going to fit." CLASSIC LINE! Really enjoyed it. Most stories Han and Leia only have eyes for each other but I like how you gave them other distraction romances. Great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
This was great! Thank you for giving us a look at how stubborn they both can be! -Gratefull H/L reader!
CSHL chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
I love this story!

I started it the other day, with only this chapter remaining, and I was going insane, so when I saw that there was a new chapter today, I read it before anything else. Actually, I reread pretty much the entire story first and then came here, but either way. LOL.

Great job and keep writing! )
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Arg I can't believe there will be no more of this story! It was so great!
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Only one more chapter! I'm gonna reference Star Wars Episode 3 for my next statement. "NO! !"

...Loved this fic and your writing. The way you write the characters is perfect!
JediJaina24 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
ONE MORE CHAPTER? I don't want it to end! I'm so glad they are back together and I can't wait to read more!
JediJaina24 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
ONE MORE CHAPTER? I don't want it to end! It is so well written, the story is exciting, and I love how you characterize Leia, Han, and the one who does not deserve to be mentioned
Zolo77 chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
only one more chapter? no!

looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
She possibly just jepordized the entire mission by leaving behind a wounded COllin not the smartest move at all ... Brilliant ;)
starlockedst chapter 15 . 7/16/2012