Reviews for Jinora
Codymitchell1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cute :)
Heine chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Cute. Sweet. Keep up the great work!
Steph32297l chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is so cute! Jinora was so misunderstood in the first season. What do you think of her in the second season?
rcl123321 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh wow, that was absolutely fantastic! And really sad. You are a wonderful writer!
I always find it really heartbreaking that Aang didn't live to meet any of his many airbending grandchildren. They would have loved him, and of course he would have adored-and been so proud of-them.
I love how in-character this story is. I could really see Jinora doing something like this.
But anyway, I love this story, it is marvelous. And it kinda made me teary because I really, REALLY miss Aang.
Wonderful job. xD
T. R. Wexler chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh wow, this is awesome. It's really good.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very sweet. The show didn't go into Jinora's personality all that much, but I guess that's why we have fanfiction!
Alice chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow what an amazing story. Can you continue it,please...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
The story was terrific.
Liked how Korra shows a soft spot for kids.
Liked how Jinora admired her grandfather. So sweet.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awwwwwww...

Hey! It's CaskettFanGrl! The crazy chick who argues with you on forums!
Neoshadow574 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is a very good story. I enjoyed reading it so much, and I love the interaction between Korra and Jinora. Nice work!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is excellent! I love your interaction between Jinora and Korra. I actually wrote a oneshot from Jinora's point of view and mentioned how she hoped she could learn more about her grandfather through Korra.

The only thing that seems slightly out of place is how Jinora's room is decorated. They are monks, so I would think they wouldn't have too many luxury items.

Great job on this. Keep writing!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is adorable! I love how you portrayed Jinora's love for her grandfather.
Kataang-thang chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
wow! an amazing story from an amazing author! the best ive seen!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
nice
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aw. I just love Korra and Jinora. And the way Jinora spoke of her grandfather was very sweet and authentic. Nice job!