Reviews for Soul Mates
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awwwww :) I wouldn't be scared shandelle... I would wuv u! After all, Chandelure is my fave pokemon! :)
Jasmin Tan chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hi Onii-chan! Wow just read this now and i am quite amazed :)
i loved this story though i think their relationship escalated quickly? Haha anyways, this story is awesome
so yeah Merry Xmas onii-chan :3

Ps. You rock at writing love stories..i hope one day you will write your own true love story..one love story in which you are the main character xD

Xoxo

:D
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
What a wonderful story!
Xova chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great story! I love cute little one-shots. I Can't wait to read more of your stories. You get a favorite and a follow from me!
uh-oh-5-O chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Aww, this was so cute. ;V;

Now I ship Chandelure & Spiritomb.
PokeGuardianXZ chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
so touching,I knew there were other people who realized the true feelings of ghosts poor little kyurem is all lonely too,can you make a fanfic about her please
AnonymousPersona chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Kawaii. 3 3 3
Spiritfan101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sorry if I missed a few details since I didn't read the entire fic (I can't stand to read most K or K fics, but I was desperate to see a fanfic with Spiritomb in it), but I have a few comments/questions.

1. How did a Spiritomb and a Chandelure end up in the same region?

2. "The other people began to throw balls which were red and white" I cringed when I saw this. It would look SO much better if you said "The other people began to throw red and white balls". Instead of saying something like "Tim looked at the house. It was red," try to work the description into the scene.

3. "He was... feeling lonely?

I slowly floated out of my hiding place by accident.

He stopped and turned to face me.

"Who's there!" he growled, putting up a face full of malice to hide his tears, "You dare sneak up on me like that?"" ...What? It seems like Spiritomb was trying to intimidate Shandelle. Why would he do that if he was lonely?

4. ...So they immediately went from being complete strangers to lovers? They didn't even spend that much time together...

I can accept most of this, since it's K. Wow... I should really stick with the more realistic fanfics...
VivianShadowGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
aww, this is really cute. i feel sorry that ghost types like them don't get love like the other types. i would give each ghost pokemon a hug.
Palkia's Princess chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
(Can't be stuffed logging on today, but it is me!)

AWW! So sweet! Everyone thinks Ghost types are ment to be scary, but this story shows that they have feelings too!

SO AWSOME! One of the best Oneshots I've ever read!
eiuolfyd chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
My comments:

1. It is a simple story.

2. The hurt and comfort in this story is not deep enough. It has to be scarring enough (I mean lots of scars in the heart) to make Rift or Chandelure be that lonely. However, since it's a K story, I'll pass.

3. This is a good start, though I prefer your other fics.