Reviews for Let Me Know If It's Alright
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This idea never occurred to me, but I love it. A really fun direction Artemis could have gone.
urbangirl98 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I have got to say: this is the most unique fix I've seenin the Yong Justice archive. Like seriously. I don't know where you got the idea, but I'm glad you did. It was a good read.
It makes sense too. This reasoning made Batman putting Artemis into Dick's school make a lot more sense.

Thanks for the amazing fic!
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
AWESOME! I loved the idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Just fabulours
TaichiKoi chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This was simply amazing, evenly pace and great characterizations. You have officially converted me to team traught.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was amazing! Perfect pacing, and you got well into Artemis's head. Great job with this, and thank you!
MCJB Echo chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was a great story, hopefully it doesn't end here, but that's wishful thinking.
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I really like Artemis-as-Batgirl stories nfaounvaljnvjdml
Okay
So yeah I loved this :)
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The what-if of Batgirl in one nice chapter.

Dude, thanks.
Kawaaii-SuperHer0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
loved it! if i wasn't a devoted spitfire shipper this would've made me change to traught!
artyfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I didn't review this? Wow. I'm sorry.

I really love this. It's sweet and adorable and incorporates one of my favourite types of Young Justice story ever - Batgirl!Artemis with Artemis/Robin bonding. Well done.
fwmrobin fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow. U should totally write more to this. Its amazing!
whatsacott chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This was so cute! She should be batgirl all the time.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This fic is amazing. I love pretty much everything about it to bits. :)
Mordred9971 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Please please(to the power of infinity) continue this
This this is amazing I love this. I love this do much that it has become apart of my head canon its that good
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »