Reviews for Truth Is, You Should Lie With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
fucking beautiful! I love all the details on the lingerie
dulcets chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
this was absolutely brilliant. very violent and a little bit scary, but brilliant. probably one of the best clato stories i've ever read.
your writing is amazing, very descriptive, and you're one of the few people that i think actually manage to portray cato and clove in character. like you said, semi-sadistic and very much into blood.
i like the fact that they both used virgin knives on each other, (and also the part where he takes her virginity ;)) and for some reason the line where cato says the next dress should be red sticks out to me.
all in all, very beautiful work. i know this story was posted a while ago, but you should write more :)
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
so beautiful ;3
Meybell chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This oneshot is perfect! I almost cried reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
love the one shot and i love fanfiction that mak ethem sadistic beacuse that how i think they are i hate them wehn they put clove as sweet but you mister did a wonderful job :)
iwannakissyou022 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
this is sick, twisted and beautiful. i loved it. you're an extraordinary writer, and you're keen insight into the mind's of the characters was spectacular. well done.
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was amazing, it was just what I have been looking for. Soo glad I found it :D
accioyourheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Okay, can I thank you for keeping up their violent nature? And also for your writing skill?
Wow, this was amazing. It fit my three requirements for Clato fanfiction, and then some. They were realistic, and not fluffy at all. They were still violent and brutal. And it was long. Fantastic job on this.
AMAZING chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I read this a while back and I forgot to review :/ So...THIS STORY IS THE BEST EVER!I love this,it made me realize how I love the Careers!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Can i jus luv u?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I effing adore this couple!
Oddity chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Mhm i love you for this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Clato is officially my fav ship next to Citness
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
god i love clato! love your writing style btw!
Clato? i think YES.