Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
thebirdfromthesea chapter 7 . 3/16
Hi! I thought this was really good! I enjoyed it a lot, the plot was different and original and all the inteligent innuendo was fun (: the way you portrayed Severus was... Creative but I enjoyed it just as much! Congrats!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 7 . 2/20
That was delightfully brilliant. Loved the mix of romance, drama, humor, and action. The love tie/call was a wonderful element; I would have liked to see Hermione's reaction to learning about it, but on the other hand I like imagining Severus as being more receptive to something that romantic.

It's a bit sad they could not remain friends with Verity and Helen though.

Thanks so much for writing.
Wonderful fic!
Stefxtastic chapter 7 . 1/16
Ughhhh. I need a sequel! This was really great I enjoyed the entire story. Only thing I noticed were some inconsistencies with Hermione's Alias in the early chapters.
centava chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Great, sexy tale, though some actual details of...you know what scene...would not have gone amiss! I'd love to read more of these characters as you've written them if you're so inclined.
centava chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
A sexy, fun story so far, and I'm loving their chemistry and Severus' flirty manner!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Hi! :)

I’ve just finished reading your positively cute story! I’m so happy I’ve found it, I was delighted from the start! :D

Hermione’s career choice really fits; it’s the perfect job for her in my opinion! And seeing Sev back in Hogwarts was great too, especially since he seems to have become a softie
Then the two of them working together on that case – just marvellous how you develop all this intimacy and the attraction between them; how the spies end up together! :D Similar to – I believe – most of the readers I paid slightly more attention to their relationship than to the actual plot, arresting Markov and so on, but still I liked that part. I’ve never before read about how the magical community tries to capture the loose Death Eaters and other Dark minions after the war!
Also, your style is great, so fresh and somehow… happy. I’m no good at describing writing styles, I must admit, but the atmosphere created was always light and nice in a way – I like it a lot! :))
Apart from all that, there are a few elements in your story that make me love it even more:
First thing: Sev on a horse? Gorgeous! *.* I liked the whole part with the horses, the riding and especially the insight into how everyone treats them – I hope you don’t mind me asking: Do you have to do with horses in real life?
Second: I love Meat Loaf and adore Jim Steinman even more, so the title and chapter headlines alone made me happy, thanks for that! :D It’s always lovely to see I’m not the only one associating their music and HP ;)
Well, and last… It might sound a little silly, but… I love Wales – the country, the people, the language… - and so I thoroughly enjoyed each and every bit, like the story being set in Wales, imagining the lovely local people with their great accent, the Welsh members of the Wizengamot and the little references to the Welsh language (I’m quite proud to say I recognised them :P ) – it really was delightful reading! :))
Thank you for that! :)

Cofion cynnes ;)
Bonnie
Moody One chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I wished this was longer! So amazing!
mama123 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Loved it . entertaining, funny and job.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. You're a very talented writer! Please, please write more HG/SS. You've done such a wonderful job and I really am looking forward to more!
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Wow! I don't know why it took me so long to get down to reading this story, but I'm glad I finally did. Great work! A lot of writers like to portray an older, confident Hermione. Unfortunately, most of them overdo it a little, or even under-do it (is that a word?) a little. Your portrayal was crisp, fun, and actually realistic and your prose made the read doubly enjoyable. I really hope you are planning a sequel. Perhaps the Snape/Granger duo (now married for real) could be called upon to solve another case?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
another brilliant piece- please give us- now addicted- readers some new stories of yours!
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I do hope Severus will tell Hermione about the Vocant Amoris one day. That was an amazing finale. Please write a sequel!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
That was a very evil cliffie! And it kind of was careless of both Severus and Hermione not to think about Severus' distinctive voice... Loved all the sexy innuendos.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Archie is a cad, Stacey seems incredibly annoying, and according to Verity, Yuri sounds very dangerous. The horse ride was lovely.