Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
articcat621 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
awesome chapter! :D
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
"Should I be jealous?" asked Hermione, eyebrow raised.

"No, I think you're safe. You're much better endowed." He paused for a beat, watching Hermione's eyes narrow dangerously. "Your library's more interesting for a start."

Hermione laughed and squeezed his arm. "I do love a man with a one-track mind."

As do we. Utterly charming. Delicious. In fact, I could see an entire series in the making. (Google Nick and Nora Charles if you aren't familiar with them.) So good I had to take a sneak peek and review twice to bolster your count, which should by all rights be in the hundreds. Please post again soon!

worrywart chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Delightful and delicious! Flabby bums and wits! More more more please and soon!
Padme.G chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Cant wait to see what happens next.
heartmom88 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Oh my. Now you've gone and completely reeled me in. I'll be forced to nag you for frequent updates... maybe even re-read previous chapters while I impatiently wait for more... spend an inordinate amount of time pondering your (their) next move and savoring what I've read while RL insists on a share of my attention. Darn. I *hate* when that happens! ;)

Thanks for being a bright spot in the queue!

heartmom88 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I hate it when RL interferes with my reading...

This is thoroughly entertaining. It doesn't hurt to have the accompaniment of Meatloaf earworms or scenes from one of my all-time fave movies along the way. Thank you for posting!

loveshbhp chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I live your story. Severus and Hermione are great together. I thought it was funny when Hermione fell out of bed.I can't wait to see what happens next.
Allyll chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This chapter was funny and sexy! I can't wait to see how they'll wake up! I'm really enjoying this fic. Update soon please! ;)
Dentelle chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Excellent chapter, nice and long and full of humour! Love the well-written banter and the taxi scene was Hawt. CAnt wait for the next chapter!
articcat621 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
i love your story!
worrywart chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Love the banter! Don't leave our favorite couple in bed too long hot and unbothered!
Twelve Years in Azkaban chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful! I'm really enjoying this. Great characterisations, great dialogue, fantastically dry wit (the best kind.)

I adore what you've created here. How often can we expect the pleasure of updates?
AdmiralJackal chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This has been great so far! I'm really glad I decided to read it. Though I'll admit the whole reason I read it was because of the title and I was listening to that album by Meat Loaf at the time. Anyway the story has been fantastic. The writing is wonderful and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
Watchwoman chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
LOL! Very entertaining. The dialogue between Severus and Hermione is quite witty. This is looking to be a fun story. I am looking forward to future chapters. Thank you for sharing.
D.Bunnie chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I am loving the dynamic between these two...the banter and interaction is so much fun! Keep up the good work...looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »