Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
heartmom88 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Ahh... Does he believe in Vocant Amoris *now*?

It is with mixed emotions that I look forward to next chapter's denouement. This has been such a lark that I really don't want it to end! What's going to happen to Turpin? Will Severus become a frequent visitor to Hermione's... lab? Surely there are other magical mysteries to be solved by the wizarding world's power couple in disguise? (Better yet, by the wizarding world's power couple in reality!)

Consider this a fervent plea to work earnestly with your muse on an encore. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to revisit this little corner of your world. ;)

Thanks for posting!

hm88
kitty-gurl1 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
oh dear, is that the true love call then? can't wait to see how this ends up!
paddiew chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Yay-Snape Charming! Boo-bad guys! Wish my music wasn't in temp storage. Thanks
worrywart chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
I knew it, I knew it. Hermione we've told you time and time again, not go snooping by yourself, but nooooo, don't listen to us readers who can smell your dunderheadedness a mile away! Thank goodness Snape is on the ball. Another super-on-the-edge-of-my chair read!
Luna Writer chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Part of me is very happy that you stated that this is only going to be 7 chapters long. Because frankly, I have enough long fan fictions I fallow and wait on. The rest of me is disappointed, because this is a wonderfully written story.

I've been reading (and writing (very badly)) Harry Potter fan fiction for over ten years. And most of it has been HG/SS. And after a time the plots are no longer what keeps me reading. They are all more or less variations on the same things. Not saying that a good plot is not important, because like grammar and spelling it is hard to read if it is not done correctly, and can be really annoying. But what I really enjoy in fan fiction is the different interpretation of the same characters. Especially when it delivers a convincing alternative from what I consider the characters to be. You're Hermione and Severus are very enjoyable to read. Especially Severus, whom is far more at ease and relaxed here than I ever picture him, but not once have I felt like he is at all out of character.

I hope that you will continue writing stories with him in them. And I am really looking forwards to reading the rest of this story.

Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
i'm liking this story thus far can't wait till the next chapter comes out!
Slayer2003 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I love this! It really is a nice light-hearted change from a lot of SS/HG stuff which is very doom and gloom. I think the characterization of Snape is a little wishful but fairly true to form nonetheless. I hope that you continue it for longer than seven chapters! I really think you could do a bit more with it.
Mystical G Panther chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Awesome story so far, I love your writing!

I loved how Severus interacted with the horses, that was great! I've always imagined him riding!
keske chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
omg! i loooove this story! it is so well written and engaging! and oh yes, Snape on a Horse, very all right!
paddiew chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Fun story! Thanks
JaneDoh0 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Hard to believe this is your first posted work-I am really enjoying this story. I'll take Severus Snape in tight black jeans on a horse any day! I love the SSHG interactions, and I look forward to seeing what is behind the study door.
YvaineS chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
This is a great story, good job! I really like the interaction between Hermione and Severus, and big plus for the horses ;)

I quite like Severus as a horse whisperer..

Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Thinking Woman chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Ooh! I loveitloveitloveit! (I'd try and write something more constructive, but my brain has turned to a pile of squee and mush...)

Seriously, I'm really enjoying this story: it's very well written, your characterisation is fantastic and I think you've got the perfect amount of snark. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Brilliant! Those last few lines had me literally laughing out loud! I came here to read this on Loten's recommendation, and I'm very glad I did. Beautiful characterisation and perfect dialogue; well done. On to the next chapter!
grumpymax chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
MORE! :O)

I'll gladly ship over more Meat Loaf if that makes you go on. Not only with this one but well, in general. I very much enjoy this light hearted story about two mature people and I love the suspense...and you have a great way of telling it. It's easy to picture every scenario. Can't wait to read more from you. This one especially is one of my absolute favourites already. Thank you.

Claudia (grumpymax)