Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
Dentelle chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Excellent chapter, nice and long and full of humour! Love the well-written banter and the taxi scene was Hawt. CAnt wait for the next chapter!
articcat621 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
i love your story!
worrywart chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Love the banter! Don't leave our favorite couple in bed too long hot and unbothered!
Twelve Years in Azkaban chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful! I'm really enjoying this. Great characterisations, great dialogue, fantastically dry wit (the best kind.)

I adore what you've created here. How often can we expect the pleasure of updates?
AdmiralJackal chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
This has been great so far! I'm really glad I decided to read it. Though I'll admit the whole reason I read it was because of the title and I was listening to that album by Meat Loaf at the time. Anyway the story has been fantastic. The writing is wonderful and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work!
Watchwoman chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
LOL! Very entertaining. The dialogue between Severus and Hermione is quite witty. This is looking to be a fun story. I am looking forward to future chapters. Thank you for sharing.
D.Bunnie chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I am loving the dynamic between these two...the banter and interaction is so much fun! Keep up the good work...looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
JunoMagic chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
What a wonderful chapter. I want to move into Hermione's cottage tomorrow. Really, I can't decide what I like best about the chapter. The wonderful descriptions of the setting, or how adroitly you use the guided tour of the house and their business discussion to get to know each other as adults and feel at ease with each other. I'm very much looking forward to the next installment of this story!
Allyll chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This was so much fun! Great chapter!
JunoMagic chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
A very nice start. I enjoyed seeing how Snape found healing and peace of mind while staying the surly Potions master. It was also very nice to see Hermione in a not completely academic position at the Ministry. A really nice interpretation of JKR's ideas for Hermione's career. The duel was fun to read, too, as well as the first moments of attraction as they realise that they are not teacher and student anymore but man and woman.
FaeSong chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I look forward to reading more of your story. It is richly developed and well written. It has the added bonus of being quite funny. Hope to see more soon.
WaveMoonstone chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Amazing story! please update soon :)
Isis78-13 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
O my! This is a wonderful story! I can't wait to read more of it! Just picturing Severus is handcuffs... yummy!
Dentelle chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Great chapter, love the handcuffs! Adding this to my story alerts! Keep up the god work, looking forward to the next fun chapter.
Hebe GB chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
6 reviews? 6? Utterly absurd.

Tis wonderful.