Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Brilliant! Those last few lines had me literally laughing out loud! I came here to read this on Loten's recommendation, and I'm very glad I did. Beautiful characterisation and perfect dialogue; well done. On to the next chapter!
grumpymax chapter 5 . 5/18/2012

I'll gladly ship over more Meat Loaf if that makes you go on. Not only with this one but well, in general. I very much enjoy this light hearted story about two mature people and I love the suspense...and you have a great way of telling it. It's easy to picture every scenario. Can't wait to read more from you. This one especially is one of my absolute favourites already. Thank you.

Claudia (grumpymax)
Timpletance chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story so far, and am looking forwards to seeing where you'll take it!

The dry humour and wit flying between Hermione and Snape, in particular, is brilliant.

One of the most believable and attractive renditions of this ship that I've come across in a while :)
Dentelle chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Another great chapter! mmm, bad boy university lecturer, I'd sign up for those classes! And cushioning charms as excuses for fondling derrieres, hehehe... This story is fun, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
articcat621 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
loved itt!
mo112 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I like this very much, thank you!
worrywart chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Oh, Hermione; what is it with you and snooping in places you probably shouldn't? I smell a timely, Snapely rescue in your future!
Loten chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
If that was a deliberate Discworld reference in this chapter regarding men being able to quote the last thing said in any discussion, I may well have to propose.

Snape on a horse and some gratuitous groping has earned you a recommendation in my next fic update, too, so you might well get a lot of crazy people leaving reviews soon. They're mostly harmless, I promise.
heartmom88 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I'm a bit nervous about Hermione confronting that door alone. I'm also a bit nervous about Severus confronting that hormonally-crazed crowd alone! The women would have him for lunch; the men might be glad to do the carving. ;)

Staying tuned with bated breath,

Shiv5468 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I can see trouble ahead!

Lovely story.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
You've got my day off to a good start! Lovely chapter.

This is such a satisfying story. I love that you're starting Snape and Hermione from a cooperative basis - or at least not making the development of their relationship unbelievable. They are two very powerful people here. I'm sure it's not going to be all sweetness and roses but there's so much potential.

The rest is suitably menacing and you have a real gift for making your original characters interesting.
Dentelle chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Great chapter, amazing dialogue between them, interesting plot starting to thicken, Snape and horses and arses, yes. looking forward to more!
Loten chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
SSHG. Welsh. Classic rock. Horses. Snape with a dirty laugh and a misspent youth.

I think I'm going to like your work. :)
moonlitefaery chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
a very charming and witty story. can't wait to see how it progresses!
marianne le fey chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Enjoying this thoroughly and cannot wait for more!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »