Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. You're a very talented writer! Please, please write more HG/SS. You've done such a wonderful job and I really am looking forward to more!
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Wow! I don't know why it took me so long to get down to reading this story, but I'm glad I finally did. Great work! A lot of writers like to portray an older, confident Hermione. Unfortunately, most of them overdo it a little, or even under-do it (is that a word?) a little. Your portrayal was crisp, fun, and actually realistic and your prose made the read doubly enjoyable. I really hope you are planning a sequel. Perhaps the Snape/Granger duo (now married for real) could be called upon to solve another case?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
another brilliant piece- please give us- now addicted- readers some new stories of yours!
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I do hope Severus will tell Hermione about the Vocant Amoris one day. That was an amazing finale. Please write a sequel!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
That was a very evil cliffie! And it kind of was careless of both Severus and Hermione not to think about Severus' distinctive voice... Loved all the sexy innuendos.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Archie is a cad, Stacey seems incredibly annoying, and according to Verity, Yuri sounds very dangerous. The horse ride was lovely.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
"Severus Snape, horse whisperer..." lol! And I loved all the flirty banter between Hermione and Severus. Poor Mrs Markov though...
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
That "acting" display in the taxi was quite erotic. And I loved Severus' little trick in the bed resulting in Hermione falling out of the bed.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
A naked and handcuffed Severus, hmm, yummy... And you gotta love Great Aunt Mildred's comment that Charlie had to 'return the favor'.. ;P
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I haven't reviewed this amazing story before, as it was first posted when I was still a silent lurker, but I decided to reread it and I just have to review it this time. Very original idea, and a compelling beginning. I especially enjoyed Hermione and Severus' duel.
littlemisselvee chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Nice action, good plot. A charming read. Thank you for sharing with us.
mysinger chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Excellent story! I loved the "chemistry" between Hermione and Snape. I hope the comment at the end meant that you are thinking of doing a sequel. These two make a great team. Well done!
StormDragonfly chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I like that he's keeping mum for now until they're still established. :)

Cute fic. Nice use of the song titles into chapters.
StormDragonfly chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Ow, wow. With only four more chapters to go and not having even entered the dangerous part of hte mission yet, I'm surprised at the Vocant Amoris foreshadowing. A future situation of desperate need makes it seem more heavy-duty than this fic is looking to be at present. But I would not be disappointed to see the "Call for love" come into play.

Nighttime cuddles! What'll happen when morning wood occurs?

Now, of course, I'm already fic-imagining your fic. The two of them being intimate in the bugged room for the sake of the bug and getting carried away, and Severus whispering in her ear "Say yes, Hermione" before they end up making it for real. Oh boy. I'm in trouble.

Interesting non-English word choices. And I also think Semantics and Sorcery would be an interesting read. :)
StormDragonfly chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Good sentiment to end the chapter on. :)

"It must have been while you were kissing me. "
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »