Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
Hikorichan chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Lovely work! Some of the best dialogue I've read in a fic-clever, articulate, and humourous. What a fun little romp. Thank you for sharing :)
SnapeBrailleforThankYou chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
To quote Verity's teenaged daughter: Oh. My. God. THAT was delicious fun!
PiffyEQ chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
I LOVED this! Their flirty bantering and Sev's sexiness was the icing on the cake.
Of course my perverted mind wished the sex at the end was a bit detailed.. what can I say - I love my smut ;P
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
This requires a sequel. Sorry if you have other things planned.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Oopsie...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Ha! Shit's starting to get real!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Snape...tight jeans...riding on a horse...I'll be back later...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Ha! Love sneaky Snape being sneaky!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Alas, poor Hermione, we all have dreams of a naked and sometimes-handcuffed Severus.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
So they rope Snape into helping against his will then demand that he show them whether or not he's qualified to do so. Nice. Fletcher sounds like a sniveling constipated piece of shit bent on revenge against Snape for some imagined wrong, in other words a generic auror with a too powerful badge and a childish grudge.

Can I run my hands through Snape's hair?
SuzyQ1822 chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
Oh my goodness that was so good! Deliciously flirtatious and fun! I love how you write Severus and Hermione. Thoroughly enjoyed this!
Kat chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Loved this!
HaIareaj chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
The moment I read the words 'she silently screamed one word into the vault of her mind', I silently creamed 'waaaaaaaaaa, the vocant amoriiiiiiis!'. And then 'yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!'.
SweetJane72 chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
"Bat Out of Hell" is an amazing album and now the same can be said about this story. Great job, I loved it!
lisacakes16 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
i really liked this one! pretty interesting
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »