Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
HaIareaj chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
The moment I read the words 'she silently screamed one word into the vault of her mind', I silently creamed 'waaaaaaaaaa, the vocant amoriiiiiiis!'. And then 'yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!'.
SweetJane72 chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
"Bat Out of Hell" is an amazing album and now the same can be said about this story. Great job, I loved it!
lisacakes16 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
i really liked this one! pretty interesting
Arrion chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Great story, I loved it !
Dark Mermaid chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Fantastically written, love their exchanges, please write another eoo.
LJ Summers chapter 7 . 12/3/2014

Best flirting ever. I got all giggly and smiley and everything. This was charming. Absolutely.

Miravisu chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
*smiles until her cheeks hurt* :D
Blue night fairy chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
A lovely ending to a great story! Keep writing stories.
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Beautiful *hums in complete satisfaction* You write them so perfectly. The other characters as well, of course - I absolutely adored Verity! I would very much like to read more by you
LittleBabyDamien chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Nice reference to the Headless Hunt, just slipped in there, but totally canon. That sort of detail really makes a story.
When I first read this story, I was reminded of how much I had enjoyed Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell. As a result, recently I have been looking for the album, as I felt it would make good road trip tunes. This evening, on my road trip home from work, a 160 km trek along some amazing highways, I stopped for gas at a lonely service station/cafe. While waiting in line to pay, I discovered the CD I had been looking for, and listening to it in the car on the rest of the way home inspired me to come back and reread this story. Rather circular, no?
The-Capricious-One chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
*snorts* the lake retort was on point and 100% Severus.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I found it by accident pretty much, and decided to read it last night before bed so I couldn't review every chapter properly! But this story is seriously amazing! I enjoyed it very very much and I love the dynamic between Severus and an adult Hermione! Poor Helen though, with the freaking love potions. And Verity was quite a treat! Can't wait to read more of your work :)
Happy writing!
xx Sage
bythesea-borne chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Hi! I thought this was really good! I enjoyed it a lot, the plot was different and original and all the inteligent innuendo was fun (: the way you portrayed Severus was... Creative but I enjoyed it just as much! Congrats!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
That was delightfully brilliant. Loved the mix of romance, drama, humor, and action. The love tie/call was a wonderful element; I would have liked to see Hermione's reaction to learning about it, but on the other hand I like imagining Severus as being more receptive to something that romantic.

It's a bit sad they could not remain friends with Verity and Helen though.

Thanks so much for writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2014