Reviews for Bat Out of Hell
Stefxtastic chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Ughhhh. I need a sequel! This was really great I enjoyed the entire story. Only thing I noticed were some inconsistencies with Hermione's Alias in the early chapters.
centava chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Great, sexy tale, though some actual details know what scene...would not have gone amiss! I'd love to read more of these characters as you've written them if you're so inclined.
centava chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
A sexy, fun story so far, and I'm loving their chemistry and Severus' flirty manner!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Hi! :)

I’ve just finished reading your positively cute story! I’m so happy I’ve found it, I was delighted from the start! :D

Hermione’s career choice really fits; it’s the perfect job for her in my opinion! And seeing Sev back in Hogwarts was great too, especially since he seems to have become a softie
Then the two of them working together on that case – just marvellous how you develop all this intimacy and the attraction between them; how the spies end up together! :D Similar to – I believe – most of the readers I paid slightly more attention to their relationship than to the actual plot, arresting Markov and so on, but still I liked that part. I’ve never before read about how the magical community tries to capture the loose Death Eaters and other Dark minions after the war!
Also, your style is great, so fresh and somehow… happy. I’m no good at describing writing styles, I must admit, but the atmosphere created was always light and nice in a way – I like it a lot! :))
Apart from all that, there are a few elements in your story that make me love it even more:
First thing: Sev on a horse? Gorgeous! *.* I liked the whole part with the horses, the riding and especially the insight into how everyone treats them – I hope you don’t mind me asking: Do you have to do with horses in real life?
Second: I love Meat Loaf and adore Jim Steinman even more, so the title and chapter headlines alone made me happy, thanks for that! :D It’s always lovely to see I’m not the only one associating their music and HP ;)
Well, and last… It might sound a little silly, but… I love Wales – the country, the people, the language… - and so I thoroughly enjoyed each and every bit, like the story being set in Wales, imagining the lovely local people with their great accent, the Welsh members of the Wizengamot and the little references to the Welsh language (I’m quite proud to say I recognised them :P ) – it really was delightful reading! :))
Thank you for that! :)

Cofion cynnes ;)
Moody One chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I wished this was longer! So amazing!
mama123 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Loved it . entertaining, funny and job.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. You're a very talented writer! Please, please write more HG/SS. You've done such a wonderful job and I really am looking forward to more!
Mother of Tears chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Wow! I don't know why it took me so long to get down to reading this story, but I'm glad I finally did. Great work! A lot of writers like to portray an older, confident Hermione. Unfortunately, most of them overdo it a little, or even under-do it (is that a word?) a little. Your portrayal was crisp, fun, and actually realistic and your prose made the read doubly enjoyable. I really hope you are planning a sequel. Perhaps the Snape/Granger duo (now married for real) could be called upon to solve another case?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
another brilliant piece- please give us- now addicted- readers some new stories of yours!
bluefirefly5 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
I do hope Severus will tell Hermione about the Vocant Amoris one day. That was an amazing finale. Please write a sequel!
bluefirefly5 chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
That was a very evil cliffie! And it kind of was careless of both Severus and Hermione not to think about Severus' distinctive voice... Loved all the sexy innuendos.
bluefirefly5 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Archie is a cad, Stacey seems incredibly annoying, and according to Verity, Yuri sounds very dangerous. The horse ride was lovely.
bluefirefly5 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
"Severus Snape, horse whisperer..." lol! And I loved all the flirty banter between Hermione and Severus. Poor Mrs Markov though...
bluefirefly5 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
That "acting" display in the taxi was quite erotic. And I loved Severus' little trick in the bed resulting in Hermione falling out of the bed.
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
A naked and handcuffed Severus, hmm, yummy... And you gotta love Great Aunt Mildred's comment that Charlie had to 'return the favor'.. ;P
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »