Reviews for Lights Will Guide You Home
Kiwi chapter 1 . 7/24
I think this is really good :)
Rosabella98 chapter 22 . 6/3
Please please update! I'm heartbroken by the idea of this story just ending like this!
SonjaLei17 chapter 22 . 3/6
Omg, what?! No, no, no, no, no, no! It can't end there! I need to know if Charming is alive, because he has to be! Omg, he has to be, so he can be reunited with everyone, so him and Emma can find solace in knowing they're both alive and have more Daddy!Charming moments, and they can all be a family finally! Ugh, my heart! So many feels!

Okay, freak out over, just had to put that out there because, Holy. Crap. I just found and read this entire story in one sitting and it is, without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read! I am absolutely in love with it! It made me laugh, it made me cry (multiple times), and it is so, so amazing. Your writing is absolutely wonderful! You capture all the characters perfectly and convey such strong emotion in your writing; I felt all the characters' pain as if it were my own. So, so good. I'd favorite this a hundred times over if I could! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm ready to make a deal with Rumpelstiltskin if I must to see what happens next :) Lol. That's how dedicated I am to this amazing story! Thank you again for creating it.
grdkaitlyn chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
I love this story! I come back and reread it all the time. Please finish it!
verhalen chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
Wow. I am just amazed. I came across this story three days ago and since then i just couldn't put it down. This is such an excellent story with amazing writing. Just everything about it is amazing. I really think this is the best story i have read on this site.
I really really really hope that you will finish this story because it is just too good to not have an ending.
I was also wondering if you are a professional writer since your writing is so good. Because i would really love it if i could perhaps read more stories or hopefully books from you. I really hope to hear back from you and to read more of your amazing works.
allywolf5 chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
Please finish the story! Even if it's just one chapter that wraps everything up very quickly. This is seriously one of the best stories I've ever read and I'm not sure I can handle it not having an ending! Please finish
crzykittyfangirl chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
this story is amazing, one of the best i've read! Please continue or end it and make a sequel. just write more please! You write them so well. Especially Emma.
Kam74 chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
Wow. I've been reading this for the past few days and I can't believe how amazing it is. All of the angst is palpable, in the best and worst ways. Agh, I can tell that you totally put a dark twist on Once Upon A Time, and I love it, but at the same time I wish they all just got their happy endings. And oh my gosh, Regina needs to take a chill pill, lemme tell ya. Hahaha, I really do love this story beyond belief though. I only entertained the thought of looking up a Gremma story a few days ago when I re-watched the death scene...I don't even know why. Anyway, it got me thinking how cute Emma and Graham would've been if he hadn't died. Incredible how powerful their relationship is in this. Really, you have incredible talent. The words you use create such a clear picture, and that's seriously fantastic. I can see that you haven't updated in two years, so I just hope you're okay. Finish or don't finish the story at your leisure, but just know that I loved it and will be following it :D. I really hope you're okay though and that you're doing well. Anyway, I just wanted to stop and express my love for your story. Thank you so much for writing something this amazing. I LOVED IT. XD
Spoondame chapter 22 . 3/14/2015
Since you said you were so close to the end I am still hoping for the conclusion on this wonderful adventure. Please know it is still longed for.
More Please chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Please continue this. I've shed too many tears, smiles, chuckles, etc, over this. This has got to be one of the nest, if not THE best fanfiction story I've ever read. I don't know what I'll do if you don't finish it! Pretty please?!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
...Planning to continue? It's been more than a year so just wondering/hoping
iluvaqt chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
I cried so much in this story. You are right in that it's the Charmings that make OUAT so addictive. Their devotion, their courage and their ability to hope and triumph against insurmountable odds. I love the way your write and weave a story. The handle you have on all of the characters.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
?
Jackie chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
This is why I never start stories that aren't completed. But this one was too good to pass up. Since it's been more than a year since you updated, I'm guessing there isn't an end to this story. I'm choosing to comment anyway because I loved this and am overwhelmed with this chapter being the ending. Maybe someday inspiration will strike again. If not, this was still an awesome story!
MsJML chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
I don't want this... Sob. It's real and beautiful and awful and I don't want it.