Reviews for Burn Limits
Secondlandia chapter 7 . 7/11
I really like this, team 7 actually being a team its great.

“Publicly, Naruto announced that Daisuke was a terrible teacher, an ineffecient farmer, and kind of a jerk.”
I find the insult , “an ineffecient farmer”, in this passage from chap 7, really really funny. I gonna use it as an insult for now on.
Audrey-Sama chapter 9 . 7/7
You have a very nice story here.
Amako-sama chapter 9 . 6/13
I had such a great time reading this story! I like that you haven't made Sakura into a genjutsu powerhouse like I've read in other fics. I also think your approach to team 7 is amazing! I can't wait to read more
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 9 . 6/1
Kakashi is acting being responsible! Yay! Sakura is awesome and Sasuke will learn to trust them! Team 7 binding is AweSome!
Indigo2004 chapter 9 . 5/21
I’m willing to wait another year for this, but that doesn’t mean I will be happy. This puts a realistic twist on a Sakura AU fic. I hope you get a chance to update it! It’s great so far :)
capricousconservative chapter 9 . 5/3
Amazing, update times need work. I can’t wait two years for each chapter.
DynamicCheetah chapter 9 . 4/3
Have to be honest, I didn't really like the beginning I can't remember why. It could have been because the perspective changed without any warning or the writing wasn't that good. I can't remember but the story has gotten a lot better, humour, scenes and writing all got better. Pretty good story, and based on your comments on the top I'll have to wait another year before I can read another chapter?
Nevermore186 chapter 9 . 3/29
Brilliant, thank you for writing this.
Moaga chapter 9 . 3/26
Just discovered this today and it’s amazing!
Nice fic
midnightangelsflame chapter 9 . 2/18
Omg pakkun. He cracked me up at the end there. I hope you update some time this year, I can be patient. At least is not a cliffhanger. I don’t know I kinda like the end of this chapter. I would be satisfied if it ended it here, but at the same time not. I real love your writing style it’s really rich and I feel like the character are really growing into better people. Its amazing characterization.
midnightangelsflame chapter 4 . 2/18
I love your Kakashi. He didn’t understand people that well put he also trying really hard too. Also at the end he just seemed so badass and cool with the tattoos and the puting his shirt back on casually not wanting to deal with Sakura. Idky but I just really liked that. I want this man to be my mentor. Kakashi sensei teach me please you badass mothrfucker.
midnightangelsflame chapter 3 . 2/18
I really like how we don’t see everything and how Sakura is kinda of confused at the end. If I didn’t know what was happening in Naruto already I wouldn’t know what the hell was happening. That’s very good story telling. How you made us see only through Sakura’s eyes and how confused she is. I love it so much.
midnightangelsflame chapter 1 . 2/18
I don’t know why but I really liked the scene where naruto was picking his nose. It was just so 12 year old boy. You never see that in naruto fanfic, at least none that I have read.
Naomipy chapter 9 . 2/17
Awesome fic! Please update soon!