Reviews for Burn Limits
CaptainKodak chapter 9 . 10/11
Damn. I saw the lengths between updates and kept telling myself I wouldn't wait around once I finished what was written but this is just. too. fantastic. Please continue this! No matter how long it takes, I'll follow!
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 9 . 10/6
Awesome, I can’t wait for more!
bandwitch chapter 9 . 9/3
This fic is everything I have ever wanted. I think I'm obsessed. Your writing flows so well, the characters are so real I think you might be writing them better than Kishi did...and god, the attention to detail. I just. Love it. I can't wait for more.
Mn chapter 9 . 8/8
Every time I re-read this fic, I enjoy it a little bit more. Thanks for sharing the brilliance of your creativity with us. The time frame at which you update this didn’t, and still doesn’t matter to me. When I come back to find an update like I did this time, it is like when a marvel movie is released: you know it will happen and you try to await it as patiently as possible. The excitement when I find an update to your wonderful work is greater than when I finally get to see a new Marvel movie though: it is a surprise after all. ;)
nomanslandvicki chapter 9 . 7/21
I love your story so much and I hope you continue to update it!
Secondlandia chapter 7 . 7/11
I really like this, team 7 actually being a team its great.

“Publicly, Naruto announced that Daisuke was a terrible teacher, an ineffecient farmer, and kind of a jerk.”
I find the insult , “an ineffecient farmer”, in this passage from chap 7, really really funny. I gonna use it as an insult for now on.
Audrey-Sama chapter 9 . 7/7
You have a very nice story here.
Amako-sama chapter 9 . 6/13
I had such a great time reading this story! I like that you haven't made Sakura into a genjutsu powerhouse like I've read in other fics. I also think your approach to team 7 is amazing! I can't wait to read more
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 9 . 6/1
Kakashi is acting being responsible! Yay! Sakura is awesome and Sasuke will learn to trust them! Team 7 binding is AweSome!
Indigo2004 chapter 9 . 5/21
I’m willing to wait another year for this, but that doesn’t mean I will be happy. This puts a realistic twist on a Sakura AU fic. I hope you get a chance to update it! It’s great so far :)
capricousconservative chapter 9 . 5/3
Amazing, update times need work. I can’t wait two years for each chapter.
DynamicCheetah chapter 9 . 4/3
Have to be honest, I didn't really like the beginning I can't remember why. It could have been because the perspective changed without any warning or the writing wasn't that good. I can't remember but the story has gotten a lot better, humour, scenes and writing all got better. Pretty good story, and based on your comments on the top I'll have to wait another year before I can read another chapter?
Nevermore186 chapter 9 . 3/29
Brilliant, thank you for writing this.
zemblenity chapter 9 . 3/26
Just discovered this today and it’s amazing!
Nice fic