Reviews for Kiss the girl
MissUpland11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
How did I just now discover this?! It's amazing. I love the setting and I always love when all of the gang is together. I seriously didn't want this story to end. It cracked me up when Boq and Galinda had rehearsed lines to say. Haha!
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ahh fluff
Zelda rules chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was super sweet! Good job and go Fiyeraba!
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
The whole time I read this, I was waiting for Galinda and Boq to pop up and start singing "Kiss the Girl" while Elphaba and Fiyero where in the boat :)
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Yay, so cute! I really liked this!
My favourite song from the Little Mermaid is also Part of Your World (reprise). Not the entire song, although it's beautiful, but just the reprise. I don't know why, but I really love that :).
xDefyingxGravityx chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
The 'Boq building an elaborate sandcastle' part was hillarious. It would have been even better if he was all 'Nessa, Elphie! Look!'
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aw, so sweet! I love it. :)
Jaeme chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was so fluffy! My insides have turned to mush from the pure adorable hilarity of it all! Keep writing or I will hunt you down an make you write more wonderful stories!

The Jazzmeister XD

PS your probs goin to get this review minutes after the first one, that's because I forgot to review this story before getting absorbed in You've Got Mail
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh my Wizness! That was absolutely adorable and I was squealing the whole way through! Thanks for sharing!
HollyBush chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
So I have a few days off and I am spending them catching up on Wicked fics, most of all yours, since I am hopelessly behind :)

This is just...sigh-worthy lovely.

Great job!

Holly
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love how you tied the song into the plot! Nice job :)
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aww!

AWWW!

AWWWWWWW!

This is LOVELY!
Shaunsie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ngawwww! This made me laugh a whole heap! Not even kidding! Ngawww! Glinny and Boq and Nessa and awwwwww :') I loved it! *heart*
Kelly leddy chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ha ha I love Galindas matchmaking and how she convinced boq and nessa to help out

I laughed when fiyero thought that Galinda didn't tell him what to do after he kissed Elphaba
HC247 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
*raises hand* Bona fide Disney fan, right here. Even at 25, I'm a kid at heart :)

This was just too adorable for words. Poor Fiyero. Thank Goodness for Galinda to kick his behind and her scheming little plans. She's a tricky one...

Once again, another great story from you. Looking forward to more!

~HC