Reviews for Heavy Prey
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
AGHHHHH! UPDATE PLEASEEE?!
MegKY chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Please update! I'm enjoying this so far. I like the portrayal of Lida and Eve and I love the pace of the story.
scooby002 chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
When are you going to finish this story?
ladybugsmomma chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Eve found Selene. She's an amazing little girl. I feel bad that this is how she lived the first twelve years of her life. It would be completely different if Selene and Michael raised her. Great work!
AmericanWildDog chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
I love it! Sorry about your laptop, i kn ow what it's like to have bugs and virus's get in the way of writing and other work. The wait is just fine though, a good amount to get us pumped and ready for the next chapter. I really like this one and I look forward to the next update. Happy writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Beautiful. I love how they expected all the memories to be bad but instead it just strengthened her against them. Wonderful chapter, I look forward to the next one!
ladybugsmomma chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Great chapter! I'm eager to read the next one!
AmericanWildDog chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Well I am very happy that you have returned. I really like this story and I love how you keep it flowing and I love the characters and I love their interactions I just love it all! I think that if you need to take a break every now and then you should. Considering you have a year to finish this I don't think that you'll have a problem finishing it. I hope to see another update soon and I wish you the best of luck with writing. If your ever stuck for ideas just ask someone and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.
claire-loves-music chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
As heart breaking as this is, it's interesting to see more of eves (horrible) childhood and lida's struggle to distance herself.
AmericanWildDog chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
I love this chapter!
DESTINYSARA chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
new chapter ! yay! lots of emotion.
ladybugsmomma chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Syradith chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Ahhh! I've been waiting for this next chapter for so long! This is one of my favorite fan fictions and I'm so excited that you're finally writing more!
DESTINYSARA chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Not july yet, and A nice long chapter no less. It's awesome. Thanks for posting.

And you're welcome.
ladybugsmomma chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
As of right now, I'm just happy that you're back writing the story! Keep up the great work!