Reviews for FamiliarS of Zero
inhale...
exhale...
...wow
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
i enjoyed reading this in one stretch
Partsu chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
Skipped 25 chapters to the end for the lulz, got the whole story from this last chapter.
Might read later properly but got fluttery feeling from this last chapter so this got to be good. :D
aznxa21 chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
Wasn't expecting much coming in but I have to say im impressed itsa very good story.
Red Death chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Story has serious promise of going in a new and interesting direction... HOWEVER.

You have a serious issue that makes most of what I've seen almost unreadable.

You MUST separate your dialogue. Any time you switch from one person speaking to another you MUST start a new paragraph. This is a basic law of all fiction writing. It is NOT optional nor open to debate.

In this chapter alone you have several instances of up to four people speaking at once, with no clues to who starts speaking when another finishes. It takes so long to figure out what's going on, that you've lost most reader by this point. They'd moved on to another story. This on top of some grammar issues makes this very difficult to understand.

I can easily see the skill here, and this is a premise I've not seen before. I look forward to your other works.

Fixing this dialogue issue, and having a qualified beta (me for example) would improve your readership by leaps and bounds. More readers, more likes!
Sonicfanx1 chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
You have a very interesting civilization here..I'd like to request from you to, if its ok, to create a similar one.

Anyways the entire story was a blast, i spent the entire night up untill 5 am reading this. Superb job. I must complain about minor grammar issues and Cog changing throughout the series drasticly. I also noticed, Cog is an abbereviation to Commander Of Genocide. Also, I'd love to see more of this civilization in more of your works.

Thanks,
Sonicfanx1
Has no more random descriptions of OC..for now
kiyang064 chapter 29 . 12/31/2012
I finally got around to reading this and read through it in a day.
It's great. I love it. I want more. All that good stuff.
I skipped over starting this fic many times before over other fanfics because the title and description didn't sound interesting at all, but I couldn't be more wrong. That must also be why there's so little favorites and reviews? I don't know.
My main complaint is how scene breaks aren't totally obvious. I'm reading a paragraph and suddenly the next paragraph is something else.
Junky chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
I reread it (I'm rereading everything of yours now that I have time) and it was as awesome as ever. I do wish you had time to reply to reviews though!

Hope you had a merry Christmas, and have a happy New Year! :)
molten2metal chapter 29 . 7/12/2012
I thought it was a good story. There were some parts I thought were boring (I can't recall them now) but all in all it was a well spent 10 hours.
molten2metal chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Oh My God! I can read dialogue now! Anyway, good story so far but I do feel it has lots its comedy moments since the start of the story. Maybe the story's just getting serious.
nekuromansa000 chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
I thank you for such a grand piece of art. It was a joy to read this, and I hope to continue reading such stories in the future. Thank you.
Blacksword Zero chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
I really liked read your story,thank you!
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
I must say i enjoyed reading the work all in all its a fine work of story line and new work. It was written and a well readable manner and you updated it often. I must say I look forward to story's you do (if they are based on mangas or animes i like) But i must say thank you for the read you have helped me stay busy for a good while
nekuromansa000 chapter 28 . 5/12/2012
Wow, I did not see the end coming. This is making me more interested in how'll it end. Keep it up.
nekuromansa000 chapter 25 . 5/8/2012
Another nice chapter. I totally did not see that coming.