Reviews for Campaign for Equal Heights
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
LOL! Aaaaw, poor lil El! He's a grown up on the inside... sometimes. Its gotta be tough on him, but also, it stupidly funny imagining him stuffed into all those things, mostly because I know he's not really 7. If you did that to an actual 7 year old, that would cause trauma and be bad, no doubt.

On to the next story! :)

Ultra
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Haha, a beer keg. I think I tried to do that to someone ones. But he is rightfully indignant.

Also 'Eliot goes to school' seems like it should be brought on by an ambush from Child Services for a kid living at a bar :)

And read the rest of em of course and love em!
One-Eyed Lady chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh Posie. You can still make me laugh -so- hard. Sorry I haven't been around much... but as you know I've been busy with other things.

This was perfect. I loved the Idea of all of Nate's new plans. Poor little Eliot. A computer? Really, Seriously?

The lawyer thing cracked me up. (it always does) This was genius.

Now you just need to write Wee!Eliot getting his revenge for all of these incidents. Yeah... that'd be good!

The One-Eyed Lady
Strawberry MM chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
...How big was that tool box? A wedding cake? Eliot's right. That IS child abuse...Okay, being stuffed in a wedding cake might be fun...as long long as nobody cut into it...But still. Poor El. And Linny's not being helpful either. And a go to school story? Sweet.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved this lots.
whovian42 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
As always, delightfully funny, and characterly (new word; freshly minted - no licensing fees required for usage :p ) perfect. LOL to Sophie's luggage...

And I'm already laughing in advance about Eliot in school - any bets he spends most of his time in the corner? Or giving the teacher puppy-dog eyes?

Hope RL hassles let you go soon!
saides chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was great! Picturing Lindsey laughing next to Eliots hissy fit is brilliant.

Thanks,