Reviews for We All Have Our Time Machines
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
Amazingly well written story
guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Oh my god. I can't put the emotions I have into words. I know I'm definitely late to the party, but this fic left me speechless. Your writing talent has definitely transcended lifetimes.
calisky3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
The title is brilliant and I was so astonished by the idea of Helena's necklace being an artifact. The first half of the story part one was different than how it ended.

The vibe and the feeling in the beginning was very different and I love tell Myka saved the day and went back in time. The build up to it and the color on your explanations was spot on.

The idea of Helena and Myka being soulmates is a completely different idea and I loved how they met in the afterlife. The second half with the tree of life had a very different feeling than the first half but I still appreciated it still. They almost could have been separate stories...

I expected Helena would save the day by going back in time, but the story was a quick turn of events and it was a pleasant surprise.

One of the best B&W fan fictions. Thank you!
valok chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
One of the best fics out there. Thanks !
howlingfantods chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Transcendent. New favourite Bering/Wells. New favourite everything. Fics like this are the reason I could never abandon . Thank you.
CdB55 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Awwwwww. Such a sweet ending.
GioRC chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
ok, web, can i just..
this parallel of B&W with Harry Potter was one of the best things I've ever read.
I have no words.
elphiegravity chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Oh my god. I can't even begin to tell you how beautifully written this story was. Every detail was amazing, and the plot was woven excellently. Outstanding.
HKX chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Well, okay, I havn't written a review in a while. However, here we go:

This story was really fabulously written. The characerisation of all characters was spot-on, you could say it was somewhat perfect. While reading I could envision the scenes perfectly in my head, the facial expressions, the little tics and quirks of the characters; I especially loved how you played with that "third step" through the entire story. There've also been very sophisticated character developments and ideas on their back- and off-screne-story. Special mention to how you weaved in dialogue from the actual series in part I.
The plot itself is great material, too. It is clear how much effort you put into researching the diffrent mythologies and tried to tie up all loose ends and weave an interesting and captivating story. This is what, in my humble oppinion, most fanfictions shamefully lack and therefore special kudos to you and your hard work.
I also enjoyed the descriptive narrative of the scenes. Again, your writing placed imiges in my head and I enjoyed watching those scenes and places unfold. In all realms, backflash, present and dreams/visions.

But I've got to say that, again, in my humble oppinion, there were times when (especially in part II) the internal narratives seemed repetitive or forcefully overstretched. I had planed to read this story in two days (one part a day, to "savour the taste" and not simply read for the sake of reading anything) but ended up needing 3 instead, as chapter 6 and 7 just sated my angsty-Helena-needs for the day.
Also, the idea with Myka and H.G. being soulmates is somewhat, I dare say it, cheesy. It has been well handled, though, so that I even enjoyed that part after several chapters. Nevertheless, it's just a wee too sappy for my taste.
As is the ending. I expected so much that Helena would have sacrifised herself for Steve in the end, since Myka would have never let her own sacrifice be in vain. That part I enjoyed as it mirrored the development the characters have reached through your story. The epilogue itself, however, is the only thing I wasn't too fond of. But as I said, just a little bit too sappy for my personal taste. I'm just not a fan of (overly) happy endings.

But this is entirely complaining on a really high level. All in all this fanfiction was one of the better I've read in the fandom. And it fits very well in both catagories Drama/Adventure equally. A good read, indeed.

Have a nice day!
Sytrimi chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
This is actually my favorite Bering & Wells fanfic. EVER. As in, if I was asked to list my favorite fanfic in this fandom, this one would win, hands down. Though I must say that I am slightly masochistic for enjoying the way that this story tore at my heartstrings, I loved it. Every. Single. Word. If people were able to fall into a love this meaningful on a daily basis, then the relationship between Myka and Helena wouldn't have been so, i dunno, heartfelt (i guess). But the fact that remains is that a bond like the one you have created between Myka and H.G. is something that some people are willing to look for their whole life, just to experience the feeling of being accepted fully for who you are NOW, not being judged for what you've done in the PAST or what other people predict that you'll do in the FUTURE. And yes, that includes me.

Therefore, I now say "Thank You" for writing this beautiful piece of writing and sharing it with people like me who compensate for their inability to write by making it a goal to find and read stories that are so beautiful that they make us want to cry.

AND DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK AND SAY THAT THIS FANFIC WAS A CRAPPY PIECE OF S*** BECAUSE IT'S A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN ANYTHING i COULD EVER HOPE TO PRODUCE. IF YOU DO, I WILL PERSONALLY DIVE THROUGH CYBER-SPACE AN BITCH SLAP YOU LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW, GOT IT?
Boredinenglish chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
There was just something so heart breakingly beautiful about this story. The music along with just the pure genius of your words made for one astonishing read. I have only read one other fan fiction that hit me like this one did. Both story's amazing in their own way, yours for the poetic beauty the research the character development the plot twist, and the deep powerful emotions envoked by your story. Never will I find the words to do your story justice. So I will leave with this, thank you for sharing such a heart warming and melodic story.
Beckett81 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Ok so I'm a little late to the party on this one... For the love of all things holy! Getting toward the end there I didn't know if I was going to be able to stick with it, simply for the fact I didn't think my poor heart could take much more! Buy with some encouragement I continued, and I'm ever so glad I did. Thank you so much for this wonderful story, it's one I won't soon forget...
J.D Green chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Totally amazing. Loved it, great ending!
othiara chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Nice job on this one! You write them all well and in character. It reads wonderfully. I never wanted to stop once I'd started.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
I can't even put how I feel into words! This was absolutely amazing, one of my favorite fics