Reviews for Savage Unbound
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2016
This is a wonderful story. I would love to see Hill reap was she has sewn. As in a permanent stay in Leavenworth or public execution.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Awesome story! I can't wait for more. (:
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
This is a great story. I personally would love to see Hill stripped of any and all authority and convicted and forced to serve her sentence in Alaska along with Ross. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Well,Hill is about to get a lesson on the saying, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Helenaisqueena chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
I love it! I never liked Maria so this deeply pleases the demon within. I love how you find the loopholes and introduce them at the last second; it creates a tangible feel of suspense. Keep up the good work! ;D
THE JUDGE OF FICS chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
THIS IS THE BEST FIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE FIC!
DarkDevon13 chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
Great! More please!
senpen banka chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
Great story, looking forward to more!
DarkDevon13 chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
AWESOME!
ChaotixController chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
I really have to say this is the one of the best I've read. not only does it still feel the same from the cartoon with the issues and pressures and characters from the cartoon. Not only is your spin of ideas and plots twists but your going in depth with the characters gives everyone a unique perspective and understanding. Nice to have made a mention of Betty, I did notice she was never even reverenced throughout the entire cartoon. I'm also curious about this silver serpent thing, best guess it's means Trask is has connections with Lady Viper.

Anyway I feel this could still fit in cannon as a sort of lost episode, since hill didn't bother the avengers with her agenda after Alone against AIM and the hulk threat was left alone till the Red Hulk. This scenario seems just the thing to set Ross off to the point of desperation to go to the Red Hulk.

All in All fantastic story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
This is the best story ever! Loved the part of Hulk and the little kids
craggey chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
keep up the good writing mate, i want to see were this story goes
Paradox Predator chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Hey, this is a really good story, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Dude is it cool if i copy the beginning up until the part where jan asks hulk if he wanted to go with her for a wasp x hulk story im doing on wattpad
adlerj chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Good chapter.

I'm glad that things are slightly calming down a bit for now. While I know that it won't stay this way for long at all, at least they're having a slight breather now.

Sally's an interesting character. However, while I don't like her plan with Jan, I'm certain that it won't work here.

Interesting start with Trask. Looking forward to what he has planned in the future.

The kids with Hulk, Wasp and Iron Man were a lot of fun! Makes me wonder what Bruce was thinking inside the Hulk's head during this! Would have been fun to see that!

I'm glad that Hill is retreating for a bit. Also, while I seriously doubt this, hopefully the President will make her see a TINY bit of reason here, although, like I said, I really doubt it.

Interesting ending with the Gamma leak. Hopefully there won't be much consequences from that.

Keep up the great work!