Reviews for Owned
Puppy 17 chapter 7 . 3/3
Yay! I like the poetry for Finnick, it just Works
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 153 . 5/13/2016
Every step of this story was magical and perfect and made me feels all kinds of emotion.
xyou-are-my-heavenx chapter 153 . 1/10/2016
Thank you for this incredible and beautiful story. I really enjoyed it even though I cried a lot during the final chapters! I can't describe how perfectly you wrote this beautiful but tragic story:,) Lots of love️
Guest chapter 153 . 11/30/2015
I remember a long time ago (back when this had about 80 chapters) I read it all in one sitting, then - despite having loved it - forgot about it. It's been an absolute delight to rediscover it several years later. A stunning and emotional story, incredibly well done.
melliemoo chapter 153 . 8/20/2015
And it ends. This is one of the best fics I have read. Thank you.
melliemoo chapter 114 . 8/19/2015
Another brilliant chapter - love the Rordan exchange and curious to see how it plays out! Nice twist on canon.
melliemoo chapter 113 . 8/19/2015
This was a brilliant chapter. I love the tie-in with the 12 costumes and the fire the year before. I love that it was Alba who got Finnick out. And Rordan getting to see his parents.
melliemoo chapter 65 . 8/17/2015
Wow, this is a very evil arena!
melliemoo chapter 27 . 8/13/2015
I found this recently and am really enjoying it. I think it's brilliant how you are showing Finnick's transition and how he only feels safe right now in the Capitol.
shittybangbang12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
WARNING: I'm going to curse cause I can.
153 FUCKING CHAPTERS! WHAT THE HELL! WHAT KIND OF PERSON HAS THIS KIND OF TIME!?
Dawnisaur311 chapter 153 . 9/25/2014
This...was just so amazing. It is the best fanfiction let alone story I have ever read. The poetry the characterization the over all plot was just genius and tied into the whole hunger games trilogy. You really tapped into Finnicks character spot on having me grow even more attached than before. Once again...AMAZING. :3
Guest chapter 43 . 9/22/2014
I should probably be doing my homework... But instead I've been reading this for hours.
zarina.molchan.7 chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
The concepts in the poetry are interesting. Have you ever read Carol Ann Duffy? She is a genius. I think she'd be a good influence on your poetic work ;)
zarina.molchan.7 chapter 25 . 8/29/2014
You're such a clever writer. I often forget how young Finnick is but your writing is stuffed to the brim with subtle reminders. I have no doubt you will get published in the future - if you're not yet.
S chapter 153 . 8/25/2014